All reviews beefeater next door beefeater attached family room night's sleep a great nights sleep road noise plenty of parking long journey meal deal cooked breakfast the ground floor easy access comfy bed very pleasant stay reception staff one night stay would stay again
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I stay at a premier inn quite often so comparing them is getting quite easy. This one is situated nice and close to the m6 which was why I chose this 1 over the others. The room (27) is very spacious and spotless clean. The shower has a head you can adjust which is a 1st at the premier inns I've stayed at. Reception staff friendly and the bar next door is 5 steps to entrance. Ample car parking. Only issues I had was the fan in the room is on a timer and turns off every hour which was no good on this very hot night and with the wifi. Paid £5 for the ultimate but it kept kicking you off line every 5mins or so, mobile signal (Vodafone) not the best either. But that can't be helped and nothing to do with the hotel. Thanks premier inn

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Not the easiest of hotels to find. I was travelling from the north heading south and followed the directions as given on the hotel website. This however took me in the wrong direction. Fortunately by following the instructions on my Sat Nav I eventually found it.
Room was the usual Premier Inn standard, a good size and comfortable. Good shower and bathroom. Nice restaurant which served an excellent breakfast.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2017

This was in an ideal location for an overnight stop on a trip to Scotland. Close to the M6 (although a bit of a route to find the northbound junction in the morning!) and really good parking, this hotel is up to the usual high standard of Premier Inns that I have stayed in. The adjoining Beefeater pub had Jennings Cumberland and the ubiquitous Sharp's Doom Bar on draught, both served in excellent condition. Good food and friendly staff add to the total experience.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 12 July 2017

On arrival around 11pm, I checked in with a really nice receptionist who was very friendly and explained everything for me. The hotel was nearly fully booked and the online reservation system gave me a accessible room. Therefore, the receptionist tried to find me another room although there wasn't, good for trying though.

The room was pretty standard, nothing to shout about but was clean and could sleep in it.

The next morning I went for breakfast and here are the bad points for me. You have to order breakfast, so even though its unlimited food, do you really want to keep asking for more food? I just want to go and help myself to be honest.

But anyway, I ordered my food, 40 minutes went by and then I was told the chef forgot about my food.. Great. I was one of two people eating so, how?!

Anyway, I got refunded the breakfast after I finally ate it and all was well.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2017

This inn has wrong post code, it's not sign posted, the bed was horrendous. Breakfast Quorn sausages were microwave and the Bubble and squeak came out a freezer, and was soggy. Plenty parking spaces. Staff friendly

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
WhitbreadHotels, Premier Inn Team at Premier Inn Preston East Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Hi Lillian,

Thanks for the review of our hotel.

I'm sorry to hear for any inconvenience you had trying to find our hotel. We provide our guests with as much information online and in your email confirmation as possible to make your journey to us as smooth as we can.

All postcodes are provided by the Royal Mail and correct for each hotel. However, these are used for mail purposes and we provide the Sat Nav postcode as well as full directions incase needed. Apologies if this was missed.

It's disappointing you found the bed uncomfortable as these are checked regularly to make sure they're up to standard. We appreciate how inconvenient an uncomfortable bed would be and have our reception team on hand at all times to help so please let them know of any issues in future.

The Manager will also be reviewing the bed in question with Housekeeping to ensure this is replaced if necessary.

We always want our guests to enjoy all aspects of their stay, including breakfast so I apologise this was below our usual quality too. We'll pass your concerns on to the Beefeater team and they'll be worked on right away.

I am however pleased the parking was handy and the team were friendly, I do hope we have the chance to welcome you back.

Kind Regards,