“Fav curry in Watford”

Add it.
Chutneys
Ranked #107 of 290 Restaurants in Watford
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Always went here when i lived in Watford.
Good food and the staff are really pleasant
Parking can be tricky.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Just had a meal delivered and was really looking forward to it. The last time I ate a Chutneys it was great. This time the onion bhajis were hard ( I like them crispy but also like my teeth to stay intact) the salmon shashlik was over cooked and dry and I'm pretty sure the salmon was actually trout. Not impressed, I could have over cooked the fish and bhajis quite easily myself for a quarter of the price!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We get a takeaway quite often here and once in a while pop in for food as well, we always get the same - tikka masala for me veggie and for my partner with chicken. It's so yummy and creamy and it's pure heaven. Also their naan is fresh and soft and so delicious.

Also their samosas are great.

Can't wait for my next visit again.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Our first visit to Chutneys since moving to the area. A pleasant surprise. The staff were very friendly, the menu is very extensive and the quality was excellent throughout. Chutneys accept the Tastecard, so our meal was exceptionally good value. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 19 February 2016 via mobile

Been here on many occasions and regularly get take always , the food is so lovely and is always hot . Great choice of food :)