1,996 results
All reviewstoby carvery next doorbreakfast staffbreakfast was amazingtwin roomharry potterplenty of parkingminute drivesaturday nightyvonnemotorwaywembley
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

So I opened my Hilton honours and with my job im travel a lot so thought I should broaden my horizon and not just book Radisson hotels. My first trip sees me in the Hilton Watford. Well from the outside its rather bleak but to be fair inside is clean and modern. Im writing this in the bar at just past 9pm. I have just finished my bowl of chilli that was ordered at 7.05pm. Total lack of communication between staff and kitchen as my order was not placed initially then only my starter order made it through and then finally 2 hours later I got my chilli (no cutlery but at least I can look at my food!) Very disappointed and raised this with the bar manager who was very apologetic and comp'd my chilli. I was then offered a free coffee which is still yet to arrive. Well it can only get better at breakfast! Oh my coffee just arrived. No milk but hey it's coffee! Oh well let's hope the bed is comfy.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Stayed here while visiting the Harry Potter experience. Only 10 minutes away by car. Ideally situated. Excellent accommodation. Breakfast was very good and kept us going all day. All staff very friendly.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

First of all the plus points:-
Excellent breakfast
Pleasant staff
Close to Harry Potter studios
Plenty of free parking.
However those plus points do not compensate for our impression of this hotel. It is very tired looking on the outside and really needs an overhaul. Inside it is very dated and again could do with some redesign.
Our room was a reasonable size but how awful were the pillows. Totally inadequate. The water in the shower was lukewarm at best although in the sink it was boiling. The tiling around the bath is brown from mildew. Thorough cleaning is required.
The basement bar needs a rethink. Far too long to get attention and even though a service charge is added it is often necessary to go to the bar to order.
The food is really nothing special. Adequate but overpriced. Perhaps fewer dishes but better quality is required.
We shall not be returning and cannot recommend this Hilton.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2017

Rooms very clean .staff very friendly .feel quite expensive for room but in good location . disappointed when booked 8months prior for 2 rooms together that my daughter rooms was quite away from ours so when booking check location of rooms.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 9 May 2017

this was such a good find! good for the warner studios (harry potter)
the rooms are comfortable, bathroom - shampoo etc,
all the staff very attentive, we would stay again if in the area.
we had a meal in the restaurant, .....delicious!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple