“Customer Service”

Ranked #48 of 607 Restaurants in Milton Keynes
Price range: US$9 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Bella Italia have over 100 Italian restaurants across the UK serving pizza, pasta, Italian classics and more, made with ingredients from Italian-family producers.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Brilliant customer service from Laine she really looks after you and makes you feel welcome and important. Laine also recommended from the menu when I wasn't sure what to have which was brilliant nothing too much trouble.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

The breakfast is freshly cooked and by far one of the best breakfasts . My friend introduced me to it and I go weekly . LOVE this place I go with my children husband and friends and all equally love it check it out .
The man serving us this time was lovely they always are but he was good with my baby and us quick service lovely atmosphere and most importantly amazing food at a good price

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Today I visited Bella italia Bletchley with my partner, we ordered the deep fried mozerella for starters and it was was amazing, we then ordered pizza for mains, they didn’t have a pizza I usually get (change of menu) so I ordered one that was recommended, it came and I didn’t like it so my waiter came over checked if I was ok, I said I didn’t like it and he suggested something else that I may like and I loved it!
On the receipt the name was “aga” I believe, tall, young with dark hair, this waiter was one of the most lovely, polite, attentive and understanding waiters I have ever come across, and deserve nothing but praises with the way he handled everything and deserves every single bit of the tip I personally gave him for HIM to keep.

The chefs on the other hand I could tell the front of house were not happy, there seemed to be no communication in the kitchen, and the food was coming out at a slow pace, we asked for out starter then for when we finished for our main to be brought out and we had about a 25/30 min wait between, so on there behalf they brought the restaurant down, especially with my partner being a chef, we expected abit more from them.

But back to Aga, we can’t thank you enough for making our evening so good, and if we return again we will be ringing to make sure aga is working on shift that day!! Amazing service thank you again! From Courtney and Connor :)

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Arrive later afternoon & finally someone acknowledged me at the door & showed me a seat. "Will be back shortly to take your drink order". After 30 minutes of not returning I got up & left & I am not sure anyone even then noticed! Shame as I did eat there a couple of days later and food was excellent, welcome was quicker but service still very slow.

BI Guest Experi... S, Guest Relations Manager at Bella Italia Milton Keynes Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Hi David,

Thanks for your feedback.

Here at Bella we pride ourselves on our personal, friendly and perfectly paced, service standard. We are sorry that this didn't seem to be the case during your visit and this resulted in you not being able to enjoy a true Bella experience with us. We will ensure that the Area Manager checks that our highest standards are being met and that our floor team are serving with their usual Bella charm.

In the meantime, if you would like to follow this up with us directly, please feel free to contact us at, social@bellaitalia.co.uk

We hope we get a second chance to welcome you back so we can show you our true standards soon.

Ciao for now,

Bella Italia.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Ate here with a group of friends. Lovely food and nicely presented . Our waiter Owen was fantastic . Nice atmosphere.