Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Excellent party idea!

We booked the "1950s" room for my son's 10th birthday treat today. The boys had an AMAZING time and... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Perolapark
Fleet, United Kingdom
via mobile
Exciting escapes review

My friends and I played the 50's and it was great fun. The staff were all really nice and our agent... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Gijbfghk
via mobile

All reviews escape room great fun seconds to spare cinema room great escape team building well thought out the staff were great work colleagues a lot of fun attention to detail brilliant experience birthday treat puzzles agent challenging rooms
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

This is my second time at exciting escapes my self and my partner wanted something different to do for a date day!!! We weren't disappointed absolutely brilliant from start to end all the staff in both places are lovely if you get a chance to go here then go!!!!

Date of experience: August 2018
Eloise S, Manager at Exciting Escapes, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

What a fab way to spend a date day! I am really pleased to hear you enjoyed your mission and I am sure it would have given you lots to talk about for hours afterwards! We would love to welcome you back when you next fancy some more fun :)

Reviewed 15 August 2018

This is a great activity, we have been twice with family. Its something a bit different to do, and good fun. The staff are enthusiastic and keep in character, which adds to the whole experience.

Date of experience: August 2018

Thank you very much for this review, its lovely to hear you have enjoyed both of your visits to tackle missions with us! We would absolutely love to see you back here for your next challenge!

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

We thought we would try it, and take an 11 year old with us.
I must say the reviews don't do it justice.
It's a very good team building exercise, and it's done in such a way that even our youngest team member was giving plenty of input.
The staff was friendly, patient and professional.
We are definitely going back for more.
See you soon

Date of experience: August 2018

What a lovely review, thank you ever so much! We are chuffed that you enjoyed your mission and thought there was something that all of you could get stuck in with! We would be thrilled to welcome you back to tackle another of our missions soon!

Reviewed 13 August 2018

We booked this as a Christmas Present for our dad as something to do altogether.

The people who worked there were friendly and helpful, the site was clean tidy and easy to find. The experience its self was brilliant and fun and well set up. With hidden twist you wouldn't have thought would be in the room. Thoroughly recommend and we will be returning to try the other rooms.

Date of experience: August 2018

Thank you very much for this fab review, its lovely to hear you thought the site was clean and tidy and easy to find! I am so pleased you all enjoyed your mission and we will definitely look out for you on your next visit to tackle another mission!

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Whilst this wasn't the first escape room I've ever done, it was my first with Exciting Escapes, and it probably won't be my last! They gave us a very enthusiastic welcome and the briefing video helped to set the tone for the game.

The game we did was 'Murder at the Movies'. I have to say, they've done a pretty good job with making the room look as authentic as possible with the décor and props. The clues were revealed in an unexpected and imaginative way. Our team (Nightingale) escaped with just 6 minutes to spare, so we definitely feel like we got our money's worth!

I look forward to returning, and I hope they expand their premises in future, as it would be a bonus if they had a bigger waiting area to accommodate larger parties who wish to split into smaller groups and take turns in a competitive manner.

Date of experience: August 2018

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review of your recent mission back to the 1960s! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your first visit to us and even happier to hear you liked the authenticity of our room, which we really try hard to achieve!
You guys did exceptionally well, finishing with a very cool 6 minutes left on the clock, you should be very pleased with your efforts!
We really hope to see you here in the future tackling more of our missions!