“Lovely meal, great service”

Gatwick Oriental Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 272 Restaurants in Crawley
Price range: US$51 - US$51
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Gatwick Oriental is a stylish, elegant eatery at the foyer level of the Sofitel London Gatwick Hotel offering a smart menu of pan-Asian cooking. Food ranges across Thai, Chinese Malaysian, Japanese, Indonesian, Singaporean and Hong Kong cultures, and is served in a bright dining space filled with potted plants, crisp white tablecloths and wicker and ironwork chairs that exude a contemporary yet colonial feel.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a lovely meal at the Gatwick Oriental restaurant. The service was really good and the staff were very welcoming. I had the duck curry and I wish I had mentioned that I don't want it too spicy as it was VERY HOT!!! Overall had a lovely meal.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

So we had a nice time but the food is average I’m afraid. The portions small so order more and suggest the alacarte may be best choice. We had bass and sadly it was fillets and not whole bass as is typical Chinese cuisine. Wouldn’t have that again. Think they should focus on traditional as the place used to be. Staff were reasonably friendly

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had dinner here last night as we were departing early this morning. As good as our previous visit. Great food, good service and good value for money. Repeating the journey in two weeks and I know Hubby will suggest we dine there again ~ I won’t say NO

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food here is really good. Great selection and variety on the menu. Truly impressed with the quality, great atmosphere and friendly helpful staff.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

The food was pretty good but it's very noisy in the restaurant, so somehow hard to keep a normal conversation without raising the voice. Plenty of waiters so service was good.
When we tried to get a table it was very hard so maybe make a reservation before you go.