“Good food”

Ranked #92 of 332 Restaurants in Telford
Price range: US$16 - US$25
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

1st time here and, although it's a bit basic inside to look at, the service was very pleasant (but sloooow and we were only 4 out of 6 diners) and food very tasty with some different dishes to the norm. Good value. No drinks licence but you can take your own in.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (86)

Reviewed 2 May 2021 via mobile

We ate here when the restaurants were open for a short while. I feel like the staff did what they could given the social situation. I noticed extra measures for the pandemic, hand sanitisers, disposable napkins, handling of dishes and cutlery with napkins to minimise skin contact etc. Food was served quickly and to the usual standard of the East End, would definitely recommend this hidden little gem in Shifnal

Reviewed 20 December 2020

I would like to point out these key things that happens when I entered this enrichment which I find apauling :
Firstly when I went in there was zero social distancing , no masks worn properly by the staff , people coughing in the back ground ,made me wait 30 mins which is long enough to transmit the virus , the staff were rude to me . I would not recommend this place .

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 1 September 2020

Dined here tonight on the last night of the 'Eat Out To Help Out' scheme. It was busy yes but this little restaurant was completely geared up for their diners.
I had a dreadful experience in another restaurant the previuous week but East End Balti I highly recommend. The staff, although very busy, were friendly and helpful. Well worth a second visit even at full price it is well worth it and the food is excellent.

Reviewed 21 August 2020 via mobile

First time in a few years since we've eaten here and it's obviously been refurbished but not for the better imo the eating area isn't the smartest and quite basic.
The staff are v friendly.
We ordered 2 chicken tikka main courses and a chicken korma with nan bread and chips and the food was lovely above average.
Overall the place isn't the smartest but the food was lovely and fairly priced