“2nd visit ”

Ranked #71 of 669 Restaurants in Derby
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I have been here a couple of times once with my boyfriend and once with family. Both occasions have been consistent and delicious.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

My 1st time here when we celebrated my daughters birthday. My partner and I had pizza. It's the largest pizza I have ever eaten but it was do able as it's a thin based pizza. Was delicious. Looking forward to my next visit to try other choices in the menu.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

My first mine has to be when can we re-book!
What an amazing pub/eatery!
On arrival the building is inviting and well cared for,
Inside has a warm ambience and friendly atmosphere,
We dined in the main restaurant section but had a peek in the amazing conservatory area!
Drinks menu is extensive and the quirky cocktails are unique, we had goldfish in a bag and mad scientist & the men the guest ciders and ales,
Food caters for all needs, the men has the sticks and I’ve never seen anything like that before (picture included) we all enjoyed every bite and had room for pudding too!
Staff were all friendly and attentive despite being packed out,
What a little treasure of a pub to have, can’t wait to come in summer to try the beer garden !

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Always lovely food the Yakatori sticks are huge and delicious.
Service was a bit slow we said we needed to leave at 7.45 when we arrived at 6.15 and was assured plenty of time but mains didn’t arrive till after 7.30 so had to rush our food and ask for bill as they arrived

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Whilst in the Derby area last week my wife and I called into The Joiners for an impromptu lunch.
We were both extremely pleased with the friendly welcome and our waitress was extremely good.
My wife had one of the Pizzas and I tried the Chicken Kebab Stack, both were vert tasty. A different kind of menu to the normal pub lunch but certainly fun to try.
Also must mention the wide range of beers available, especially the Icelandic Porter.

Well done to all the team.