“Fantastic Staff!”
Review of Bluebell's Dairy

Bluebell's Dairy
Ranked #11 of 95 things to do in Derby
More attraction details
Owner description: Family run Ice Cream Tea Rooms and Animal Patch. All our luxury artisan ice cream is made on the farm from our own cows milk. We have a good selection to try in our Tea Rooms. The Tea Rooms, offers a good range of delicious homemade food and cake.
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

I visited today with my mum and 3 year old niece. When we arrived my niece had just woken from a nap, having not slept from being poorly through the night before. We know she absolutely loves bluebells so paid the entrance fee and went through thinking she would perk up but it was soon very clear she wouldn’t, after only being in there for a few minutes she was inconsolable and just wanted to go home! We went to the cafe on our way out for icecream and explained to the supervisor the situation and she was absolutely brilliant, very understanding and gave us a full refund! My mum struggled to find her receipt and with a crying child in tow we ended up holding up the queue but the lady never once made us feel rushed and all the girls were really lovely and understanding. We will definitely be back again!

1  Thank BeaJane89
in 16 reviews
"tea room"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

I visited here with my husband, 9 month old son and our dog. There is plenty to do and see and kids really do have a great time! Our son is too young to appreciate it all but he seemed to love looking at the animals and when he’s old enough he will definitely enjoy all the different play areas available and the chance to feed the animals! It may seem a little pricey but the upkeep of such a little farm reflects that.
The tea room is lovely! Again, maybe a little pricey but as a treat it isn’t an issue! The food is delicious and well worth a visit.
I can’t wait to visit here more and more as my son gets older!

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutely love this place come with family regularly and it is totally worth the £3 entry free.

Food is amazing! Much higher quality than you would expect from a farm, if in doubt GO!

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Bluebell's is fantastic. A wide range of animals, grounds to walk around, brilliant ice cream, lovely tea room, and very nice events are often happening. There is an entrance fee but it's completely worth it! Remember your wellies.