“A fine traditional pub”

Coach and Horses
Ranked #19 of 404 Restaurants in Harrogate
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

We had a very pleasant lunchtime visit. The welcome, beer and food were all extremely good. A great place to wile away a few hours in good company.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

a great traditional pub selling some great beers,was very busy but we got a nice little booth to sit in

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Proper pub with plenty of beer on offer.
Stopped in for lunch, I had a sandwich and my wife ham, eggs and chips.
My cheese and rhubarb and ginger (?) chutney sandwich, with homemade chips was excellent, as we my wife's more sustainable plate.
The chutney was homemade, on the premises, and so was the ham! (Home prepared, they don't keep pigs out the back!)
Warm welcome, lovely food. Great

1  Thank cambshacker
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Whenever we visit Harrogate, we never miss the opportunity to visit the Coach at least once for lunch. The food, whether it be a main meal or a sandwich, is excellent quality, tasty and well served. A great variety of drinks are available and the staff are friendly and welcoming. A real gem of a pub.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We visited this pub after a meal out. We had several drinks all really well presented. I had rhubarb gin fir the first time. I'm hooked. They put frozen berries in the drink. It was a great visit.