Crowne Plaza Harrogate(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$105
  • Breakfast included
Kimberley Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$66
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

The Harrogate Brasserie Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$159
Hotel du Vin and Bistro(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$97
US$92
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

Old Swan Hotel(Harrogate)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$155
US$121
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

Ascot House Hotel Harrogate(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$103
Orbitz.com
Cedar Court Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$80
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

The Crown Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$90
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

Cairn Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$95
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

3,541 results
All reviewspremium roomafternoon tealeisure facilitiesevening mealthree course mealrefurbished roompublic areaslarge hoteltown centrespa breakbit datedself serviceold buildinglots of choicebuffet styleone night staynight break
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

We had originally booked the weekend of the 3/3/18 for our Pearl wedding anniversary but due to the snow I had to reschedule for a later date so chose the weekend of my husband's birthday. Whilst I was on the phone to receptionist she very helpful when I asked about if there would be a problem originally we had booked an Executive room with a garden view. What we got was a fantastic suite it was such a wonderful surprise so big and spacious we also had spa treatments the staff were lovely. Our meals both breakfast and dinner were lovely this was our second stay a The Majestic Hotel and it will certainly not be our last. Thank you so much to all the hard working staff at The Majestic Hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Dominic B, Guest Relations Manager at The Majestic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us here in Harrogate.
We strive for absolute excellence in all departments in the hotel and I am very grateful that this was received. I will pass on your kind words to the team which I am sure will be welcomed greatly.
I hope that we can welcome you back to Harrogate and to us here at The Majestic again soon.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Two night stay, £124 room only (+£16 for parking!!!). Arrived early and was pleased to find room was ready and we could check in early , which was a nice touch. When we booked online theres a footnote mentioning ongoing renovations and scaffolding being up. Understatement !!!... There is major works going on with loud banging from early morning to early evening. Scaffold up to our window (which was nearly completely obscured with dirt.)
The room itself, as indeed the whole hotel was clean but looked tired and dated.
The pool was great, apart from the Jacuzzi being broken.
Every member of staff we encounted was friendly and helpful.
Majestic is not really a word i would use at the minute

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MR C

Dear Guest

Although no plans have yet been confirmed, there are numerous refurbishment talks taking place for areas throughout the hotel. I hope that we can welcome you back to Harrogate and to The Majestic during these exciting times.

I am truly disheartened to read that your stay was not one we can be proud of here at The Majestic.
We strive for absolute excellence in all departments of the hotel and I am extremely sorry that you did not experience this. I will highlight all your comments to our General Manager who will investigate these with the relevant Heads of Departments; implementing the corrective training where appropriate.
We take all our guests' feedback extremely seriously and will always endeavour to learn and improve from it where we can.
I hope that in the future you will allow us another chance to showcase the hotel to the standard that I know we operate at on a daily basis.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the hotel only because of the spa facilities with the disappointment that the jacuzzi wasn’t working. They promised to fixed it up the next day and that it would be available from 7am. We changed our plans for that day to enjoy the facilities. And again wasn’t ready to use!!! They only offer a free parking as a gesture of good will.
Our room was big but the mattress very uncomfortable to sleep in, we couldn’t get much sleep.
Overall not a good experience.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ctomo

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Just stayed here for a short break while visiting family and seeing the sights of Harrogate. This is in a perfect position literally minutes from the shops and man attractions of this gorgeous town. The hotel is superb, breakfast was wonderful, our room (although we only paid for a standard double) was enormous..with gorgeous views over the gardens and chimney pots in the distance. I love the luxury and style of the hotel and although I have no idea how they afford to run it in today’s world with all the competiton around.we had over dozen lightbulbs in our room alone. This perfectly styled, hotel of a bygone era would be my first choice every time and we will back within the year to stay again. Great staff, lovely comfy beds, peaceful nights, warm and with every thing you could possibly want. The deepest largest bath I’ve ever seen and powerful shower too. Thank you for a wonderful stay and well done in keeping this grand and wonderfully glamorous old lady in such magnificent condition.

Stayed: April 2018

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Good sized room with view out gardens. Quiet and comfortable temperature once I opened windows as couldn't adjust heating. Bedrooms clean but quite old fashioned however it did what it was required. Shower powerful and tv good size. Gym used and was ok albeit quite small. Breakfast was good both mornings and staff attentive.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business