“Fantastic apartment and perfect Location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
caz642008
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic apartment and perfect Location”
Reviewed 19 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

The apartment is in the perfect spot for all the lovely restaurants and bars not to mention the abundant of shops to choose from. I arrived along with two of my aunties for a Birthday celebration late Friday afternoon. After along journey
we wasn't disappointed the apartment was stylish and spotless there was lots of tea coffee and milk so we could have a lovely cuppa !! The shower was lovely lots of hot water together with the lovely complementary shower gels, soap and shampoo,but we did struggle to work the heating but that was down to us all the instructions were there in the welcome pack .. so we got there in the end and it was really cosy.The beds are sooo comfortable and even though its near to lots of amenities it was so peaceful at night.
There are to many places to visit in and around Harrogate we needed more time and a weekend wasn't long enough. So thank you to Night Space for arranging the apartment. we will definitely be back for a second visit.

Your age range 50-64
Samantha...
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 8 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Central Harrogate based so easy to get to everything. Very Clean and spacey - would highly recommend

Rourman
Sierra Madre, California
“The best apartment rental location in Harrogate!”
Reviewed 30 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I travel to Harrogate quite a bit. Over the last 15 years, I have returned time and again to Harrogate in excess of 20 times, usually for periods between a few weeks and several months. I have stayed in well more than a dozen different places. Whilst each place has its charms or quirks, Regent House stands out as a gem.
Since having stayed here for the first time a few years ago, I have always tried to return to this particular apartment (or any of them at Regent House), for a multitude of reasons. Here's what keeps me wanting to return:
1) Location! This is in town centre, literally in the middle of everything happening. And yet, the flats are quiet and separated from the hub-bub.
2) I feel safe. Staying here requires several steps towards getting to the flat, which I feel would deter anyone with illicit intent.
3) The amenities! Comfortable beds, nice furniture, and reasonable kitchen tools (I love to cook!). Nicely decorated, every apartment here.
4) Parking: each flat has its own private place to park a car. If you're busy doing work during the day, parking is available for free on-street from 6pm to 9am each day.
5) The Nightspace Management Company that maintains the place - they always put in every effort to respond to my requests, between asking for specific dates to helping me get what I need whilst staying for longer stretches of time. And they are always pleasant and attentive.

Harrogate is a lovely town - great for a short term visit for shopping, or to come for conventions, or to simply live and work; Nightspace Regent House makes it so much more welcoming and comfortable, I cannot recommend highly enough this to anyone wanting the best of experiences here.

31 Jan 2018
We are delighted you enjoy staying at Regent House apartments, and thank you for sharing your views for others. We do hope to welcome you back with us in the future. Many thanks, Claire and team
Lindsay P
“Nightspace”
Reviewed 21 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Had a weekend break for my birthday, the apartment was excellent, we will definitely be back again and would highly recommend nightspace

22 Nov 2017
Thank you very much Lindsay, we are delighted you enjoyed you stay, and hope you will stay with us again soon. Claire and team
Dvicary
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Nice Appartment with Good and prompt service”
Reviewed 18 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Well located and well appointed for Central Harrogate. Price was reasonable. A problem with someone occupying our reserved parking space was resolved promptly. Took a little while to figure our ventilation in the Appartment but once done a very comfortable stay. We will be back when next in UK

18 Oct 2017
Dear David
Many thanks for your positive review, apologies again for the parking issue. We look forward to welcoming you again.
Alex, nightspace
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing