The apartment is in the perfect spot for all the lovely restaurants and bars not to mention the abundant of shops to choose from. I arrived along with two of my aunties for a Birthday celebration late Friday afternoon. After along journey
we wasn't disappointed the apartment was stylish and spotless there was lots of tea coffee and milk so we could have a lovely cuppa !! The shower was lovely lots of hot water together with the lovely complementary shower gels, soap and shampoo,but we did struggle to work the heating but that was down to us all the instructions were there in the welcome pack .. so we got there in the end and it was really cosy.The beds are sooo comfortable and even though its near to lots of amenities it was so peaceful at night.
There are to many places to visit in and around Harrogate we needed more time and a weekend wasn't long enough. So thank you to Night Space for arranging the apartment. we will definitely be back for a second visit.
Central Harrogate based so easy to get to everything. Very Clean and spacey - would highly recommend
I travel to Harrogate quite a bit. Over the last 15 years, I have returned time and again to Harrogate in excess of 20 times, usually for periods between a few weeks and several months. I have stayed in well more than a dozen different places. Whilst each place has its charms or quirks, Regent House stands out as a gem.
Since having stayed here for the first time a few years ago, I have always tried to return to this particular apartment (or any of them at Regent House), for a multitude of reasons. Here's what keeps me wanting to return:
1) Location! This is in town centre, literally in the middle of everything happening. And yet, the flats are quiet and separated from the hub-bub.
2) I feel safe. Staying here requires several steps towards getting to the flat, which I feel would deter anyone with illicit intent.
3) The amenities! Comfortable beds, nice furniture, and reasonable kitchen tools (I love to cook!). Nicely decorated, every apartment here.
4) Parking: each flat has its own private place to park a car. If you're busy doing work during the day, parking is available for free on-street from 6pm to 9am each day.
5) The Nightspace Management Company that maintains the place - they always put in every effort to respond to my requests, between asking for specific dates to helping me get what I need whilst staying for longer stretches of time. And they are always pleasant and attentive.
Harrogate is a lovely town - great for a short term visit for shopping, or to come for conventions, or to simply live and work; Nightspace Regent House makes it so much more welcoming and comfortable, I cannot recommend highly enough this to anyone wanting the best of experiences here.
Had a weekend break for my birthday, the apartment was excellent, we will definitely be back again and would highly recommend nightspace
Well located and well appointed for Central Harrogate. Price was reasonable. A problem with someone occupying our reserved parking space was resolved promptly. Took a little while to figure our ventilation in the Appartment but once done a very comfortable stay. We will be back when next in UK