All reviewsjacuzzi bathdeans lodgemain buildinglovely afternoon teatube stationhigh streetcontinental breakfastwedding partytea and coffee facilitiesmetropolitan linewembley stadium
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Fantastic, will never stay anywhere else when visiting London. Like being in a Country Hotel but 15 minute tube into Wembley. We arrived with the garden full of people having cream teas, rooms not quite ready so beer bought out to pacify us on this boiling hot day. Lovely upgrade to a couple of rooms in the picture. Minutes away from the tube, straight into Wembley for Stone Roses, back to Hotel for bottle of chilled prosseco in the garden. Late night jacuzzi bath which was fun!
Back next weekend for ELO, can't wait

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Catherine V, Manager at The Barn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Thank you for a great review, we are extremely popular for guests attending Wembley as it is very easy access from the Hotel, we offer free car parking facilities so you can leave the car and take the tube. We are very fortunate to have such beautiful and well maintained gardens which are particularly popular when the sun is shining, we look forward to welcoming you back to the Barn Hotel on your next visit to London.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Barn as I was working in the area. My room was quirky, clean and had a large jacuzzi bath with a shower over. I like the little touches you get in this hotel like the hot chocolate, bath bits and biscuits for the tea and coffee. I ate in the bar, the food was delicious. I had soup and salad as it was a really hot evening. Always lovely service when I've stayed here. Hotel is lovely and would recommend.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

I really appreciate your positive review and am very pleased you enjoyed your stay including your meal in the bar lounge. Thank you for your recommendation, we look forward to welcoming you back to the Barn Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

A really good find for an evening out. I knew Ruislip was handy for a hassle-free train journey to Wembley Stadium and was lucky to find a few rooms available. Only booked a standard room to keep the costs down but it was perfect for our needs. The reception and grounds are wonderful, especially in the garden outside with the small pond, which is protected by a fence for any children playing. The bar was lovely and the staff were great. Check in was super quick. We picked the hottest day of the year to visit and the hotel was boiling throughout - not their fault obviously but I hardly slept because of the heat - which was a shame as the bed was huge and comfy. The bathroom small but perfectly fine with lots of free condiments and plenty of clean towels. Decent tea & coffee facilities as well. The walls were quite thin in the block we stayed in and the floor boards creeky - minor details. We didn't stay for breakfast so can't comment on the food. I would definitely try and book here again for a gig/show at the Stadium, or any trip to London in fact.

For those travelling to the Stadium, as it was so hot the hotel booked us a taxi to West Ruislip Stadium which was about 4 minutes in a car (£4.50). On return at 11.30pm there were no taxis at the station, I called the hotel and they tried their hardest to find us one, but with the gig on it was too busy. They tried though and that gives them extra points. We walked in the end and with a wobble it was about 15 minutes, if that. The other Ruislip station is about 2 minutes walk away but no direct trains to Wembley.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dancfrench

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay at the Barn Hotel. We are very fortunate that our Hotel is minutes away from the tube station with a direct metropolitan train to Wembley. I am really pleased you enjoyed all aspects of your stay and I appreciate your kind and positive comments regarding my staff. we look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

This was our second stay at The Barn Hotel and again they delivered in every aspect. The rooms are just stunning and so comfortable after a long day sight seeing in London. To come back to a place like this after a long happy but tiring day is an absolute delight and is almost a necesssity. This hotel is a perfect location as it's right next door to Ruislip tube station, so you can crawl off the train and straight to bed after a long day being a tourist. The staff are just amazing, everyone are so friendly and they make one feel very special. These simple gestures cost nothing, but they mean a lot. Breakfast is served in a brilliantly ornate restaurant and is properly served by waitresses with a delicious selection of cereals, fresh fruit and croissants as well as that excellent full English. I cannot recommend the Barn Hotel highly enough for it's excellent location, brilliant staff, overall ambience and not to mention the stunning gardens where, in the summer, there's nowhere better to enjoy a drink al-fresco. Thank you to everyone, particularly Catherine the manager who is the epitome of efficiency and professionalism, yet treats every customer like a best friend. Now that's customer service and good management too!!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BlueboySouthWales
Catherine V, Manager at The Barn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Thank you so much for an excellent review, we are extremely pleased you enjoyed every aspect of your stay, I am very fortunate to have such polite, cheerful and professional hard working staff and we are very lucky our Hotel is set in beautiful gardens which we all enjoy during the summer. Our excellent breakfast and amazing staff await you should you get another opportunity to visit the Barn hotel.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

A funeral reception, not the easiest of events for anyone, but we were looked after with such delicacy. Several people commented on the excellent service. The Cromwell Room and surrounding area was the perfect environment, and the refreshments and food more than adequate, and plentiful too. Nobody hurried us on, and before clearing the leftovers, we were asked if anyone wished to take spare food away. Car parking is the only slightly tricky issue with this venue, but that's a very small niggle. This is a welcoming and characterful venue and the people who took care of our guests did an excellent job. The family were immensely grateful for their care and attention.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

I really appreciate your kind review, especially regarding such an important and personal occasion. I am so pleased you felt that my staff looked after you and your guests so well, we understand how difficult and emotional arranging an event such as a funeral reception can be and we always try to be sympathetic and take away any concerns or worries guests may have. The Barn Hotel is such a charming and quaint Hotel and were very pleased to assist you on this occasion.