1,578 results
All reviews the penthouse the hotel car park lovely hotel course meal hen party city centre bar food family room self service food was lovely would highly recommend this hotel last weekend bar staff a lovely stay top class from start to finish visiting waterford
Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

Great hotel in the heart of the city. Very clean and the staff were fantastic. Food in the bar was lovely with a great variety. Brekkies was freshly made and plenty of it. Ours were 11 and 15. Overall a fab stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Operations2, General Manager at Fitzwilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Allan,

thank you for your wonderful review. I am delighted to read that you and your family had a great visit to the Fitzwilton Hotel. I will be more than happy to pass your kind words on to the kitchen team in particular. I sincerely hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you and yours again very soon.

Kind Regards,

Geoff Dawson

Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

Apart from the excellent location of this Hotel the staff are professional and courteous. So helpful. I spent two night's here. Lovely spacious room with lovely bathroom. Great selection for breakfast. Very varied bar food menu. Had the chicken curry it was lovely. Would definitely recommend this Hotel. Thanks very much Fitzwilton.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello Kate,

I am thrilled to read you had such a wonderful stay with us. I will be delighted to pass your very kind feedback to all of our wonderful team members. The Chicken Curry is a personal favourite also I must add!
Thank you once again for taking the time to review your stay with us. We hope to see you and yours again very soon.

Kind Regards and best wishes,

Geoff Dawson

Reviewed 21 October 2018

Clean and comfortable. Very spacious and nicely laid out. Lots of fluffy towels and nice amenities. Friendly and helpful front desk staff. Hotel is in a great locations and you are able to walk to so many attractions. Only downfall is parking. ‘‘Tis a bit of a walk especially with luggage if it is available.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Heather Dawn G
Reviewed 20 October 2018

i went to this hotel for my birthday and the wife got me the penthouse suite the room was out of this world very clean and uptodate there was a hot tub walk in shower large bathroom.all around the room was windows looking out at the river and around waterford moveing on the car park is small but there was lots of parking.the reception area was lovely and she was very professional.the food in this hotel is the best you will eat in the hole of the city and im going to waterford over 20 years now the food for me and my family is the best around.there have a bar called the met and its bright and the pints are lovelly the bar man even has a chat with ya which ya dont get every where.to sum the staff up in this hotel are fantastic well done to all and the management are lovelly there go out of there way to help. this hotel is ideal location your in walking distance to the city center there are alot of hotels in waterford but there are all out of date if you dont stay here you wont be happy i went for a walk that night to tracys hotel across the road for a pint iand i can clearlly say i will never be in it again had one pint and when back to my hotel way way better.to end this massage i wil say for 100% i will be back and i would never stay any where eles its the only hotel for me and my family thanks to all and well done on a great hotel

Room tip: rooms away from lifts other than that there all great
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed for one night in hotel. The receptionist was professional and friendly, I was served in a quick and friendly manner.
Room was nice and very clean. I had a dinner in a restaurant, loved the service there. Food was delicious and wine so tasty.
I will be definitely be coming back.

Trip type: Travelled on business