All reviews no elevator noisy at night city centre street noise night life location is excellent nice breakfast irish breakfast full irish breakfast room the room was nice scones staff were lovely breakfast was included friday night would definitely stay here again double room
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Immediately after we booked, they were thoughtful enough to contact us and let us know that the street where they are located is not always quiet due to restaurants and bars. We didn’t think this was an issue as we expected to experience the city. The room was more than comfortable and the breakfast was very good.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank Mu4jeneral
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Honestly this worked out just right for us. We got into town very late. They had a 5 person room that included breakfast. The breakfast area was superb, by the way. Food was delicious. You're right in the heart of Limerick, easy walk to anything. We were lucky enough to find a restaurant open late enough to seat our group. Only complaint was the bar below. It had a band play late into the night but at least the band was Good! Girl in the reception are was very nice and helpful for our stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I was concerned right away walking to this hotel from the train station. It is not a great area. Upon check-in it got worse. It looks like a dive hotel where you would rent a room for an hour. No elevator for disabled guests, no food on site, no plugs in room to charge phone and smell was horrible. Counter clerk was sympathetic to our concerns and said she addressed with management in past but they refuse to re-word website info. The girl was nice enough and thanked me for being so kind as "most people yell and scream" at her when they see the room. It's not her fault but it is the owners fault. Spend some extra money and go elsewhere. This is perfect for backpackers/college kids as a hostel for somewhere to crash and that is all. Tripadvisor should not even promote this place.

Room Tip: Tip is look elsewhere. Even locals cringed when said where we were booked!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Texasmom322
Reviewed 9 June 2018

The location is centrally located you are in walking distance to everything.
The check in area is a really small lobby. There isn't an elevator and there isn't air conditioning, Rooms are small and the shower was extremely tight. It was a bit noisy from the pub that was across the street, Breakfast was good.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2018

Stayed here during a business trip. The room wasn't the largest in the world but as it was just myself I could cope. Fairly clean with a few bits of dust here and there. My first main issue was the shower cubicle, WHICH WAS THE SMALLEST I'VE EVER ENCOUNTERED. I could barely get into the thing. For the price I wasn't expecting a 5 star wet room but this was ridiculous. Another issue was a member of staff walking into the room whilst I was semi dressed. When I heard the key go into the door I shouted out "Hello" but before I knew it the door was open and 3 ladies were standing in the doorway. The apologised and hurried back out. In all other hotels I stay in the staff usually knock before entering.

Location wise the hotel is good however the issues would lead me elsewhere next time.

Room Tip: If you're over 5ft you won't fit in the shower
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business