Open today: 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Review Highlights
Brilliant activity for adults with additional needs

Our club, Laois Arch Club, is a social club for adults with additional needs. A group of 41 members... read more

Reviewed 30 May 2017
Orlagh c
Portlaoise, Ireland
School Tour

Reviewed 5 July 2016
glencorbryias
Glin, Ireland

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Limerick
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 July 2016

We had a wonderful school tour at Recipe4Success in Annacotty. Both adults and children found it most entertaining and enjoyable. It was one of the most organised school tours we have ever taken. Staff are absolutely lovely and the building was spotless. I would recommend it highly for any school tour or gathering.

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank glencorbryias
Reviewed 4 April 2016

From the point of view of facilities, ratio of staff to children, safety, and friendliness of staff, I would rate this camp excellent. However, there was way too much sugar on the menu which was unfortunate, bearing in mind that the Govt is thinking of introducing a sugar tax, and that Irish children are heading towards an epidemic of obesity. My child had a sick stomach from eating the very rich foods on two out of three days. However this can easily be changed by this team of what looks like very competent and professional chefs, for example, pancakes can be made savoury and not sweet. It was a very well run camp.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed 5 October 2015

Attended Recipe4success for my daughters 10th Birthday Party, From time of arrival until we departed we were well looked after by the staff. There we 10 girls in our party and each and everyone of them really enjoyed it. All the girls were kitted out with Aprons before they started their cooking experience. Class took 2 hours and the amount they all learned was unreal. Everyone that attended wants to go back for their birthday party next time. Cannot thank the 3 girls that looked after us enough. Really patient when explaining about each recipe and also when helping the girls when they were preparing their own food. Will definitely be back

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed 20 September 2015 via mobile

If you are looking for something different that will have a smile on every kid's face then Recipe4success has it all. My kids and their friends gave a big thumbs up today, such a wonderful experience. . Thanks to Shane, Nicola and the fab team.

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

My daughter is 10 nearly 11.
She has attended many camps.
This one is certainly her favourite.
Shane and his wife are friendly, helpful and welcoming. It contributes to the good atmosphere.
My daughter and I would welcome a second week in the summer. Maybe in August. But for now my daughter and my youngest to follow will be regular faces in the kitchen of Recipe 4 Success.

Date of experience: July 2015