Open today: 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Review Highlights
Brilliant activity for adults with additional needs

Our club, Laois Arch Club, is a social club for adults with additional needs. A group of 41 members... read more

Reviewed 30 May 2017
Orlagh c
Portlaoise, Ireland
Kids birthday party cookery lesson

My daughter initially didnt want to go as she thought it would be boring. She loved it and said she... read more

Reviewed 12 September 2016
KirstenM1045
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Limerick
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 October 2015

Attended Recipe4success for my daughters 10th Birthday Party, From time of arrival until we departed we were well looked after by the staff. There we 10 girls in our party and each and everyone of them really enjoyed it. All the girls were kitted out with Aprons before they started their cooking experience. Class took 2 hours and the amount they all learned was unreal. Everyone that attended wants to go back for their birthday party next time. Cannot thank the 3 girls that looked after us enough. Really patient when explaining about each recipe and also when helping the girls when they were preparing their own food. Will definitely be back

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed 20 September 2015 via mobile

If you are looking for something different that will have a smile on every kid's face then Recipe4success has it all. My kids and their friends gave a big thumbs up today, such a wonderful experience. . Thanks to Shane, Nicola and the fab team.

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

My daughter is 10 nearly 11.
She has attended many camps.
This one is certainly her favourite.
Shane and his wife are friendly, helpful and welcoming. It contributes to the good atmosphere.
My daughter and I would welcome a second week in the summer. Maybe in August. But for now my daughter and my youngest to follow will be regular faces in the kitchen of Recipe 4 Success.

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed 3 July 2015 via mobile

Absolutely brilliant my 10yr old daughter loved it. She always cooked and baked anyway but the camp gave her extra skills and more passion and love for it and the staff are amazing. Thank you. She made minion and cookie monster cupcakes sweet and sour chicken a rice crispy flip flop and so much more.

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

Attended with my son's class. Found the staff friendly, engaging & informative. Good healthy recipes. Well organised and certainly value for money. Would highly recommend.

Date of experience: June 2015