“Summer camp”

Recipe4Success Cookery School
Ranked #1 of 3 Food & Drink in Limerick
More attraction details
Owner description: Recipe4Success is located in a custom build facility in Limerick. We can accommodate groups of all sizes (up to a maximum of 50 for Hands-on cooking and 100 for demonstrations). We provide a full range of hands on, demonstration and team building cookery activities. When it comes to baking or cooking we have great tutors to work with people of all experience levels. Our location has free parking & is wheelechair accessible. We provide public and private courses which can be tailored to your every need
Reviewed 3 July 2015 via mobile

Absolutely brilliant my 10yr old daughter loved it. She always cooked and baked anyway but the camp gave her extra skills and more passion and love for it and the staff are amazing. Thank you. She made minion and cookie monster cupcakes sweet and sour chicken a rice crispy flip flop and so much more.

Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

Attended with my son's class. Found the staff friendly, engaging & informative. Good healthy recipes. Well organised and certainly value for money. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 3 May 2015

My daughter and her friend recently attended the kids cookery 3 day camp over Easter break and they loved it, they learned how to prepare and cook several dishes from scratch!! and we are all still enjoying the benefits of it because as at age 12 she can now do scones, pancakes, curry, paela, and chilli bean chicken. The course was very well staffed with great helpers assigned to each group to help and coach through each element of the preparation and cooking following the demonstrations by Shane and Nicola. The facility is spotless, well laid out, purpose built and very well equipped. The place was buzzing and had a great atmosphere. I would easily recommend this for boys and girls alike and hope to get my teenagers in on it now that we have seen what it entails first hand. I think it is also a really great idea that the students come home with a laminated recipe leaflet of what they prepared each day for future reference and we have used this over and over again gaining confidence in the execution of it each time. The students also get to bring home a sample of their work which adds to the day and it's review by the student and the rest of us. Overall we were delighted with the 3day camp and I wish this business every success in the future. It's a family business and I think an asset to young and older attendees alike. Thanks.

Reviewed 12 February 2015

Just had my son's 8th birthday party at R4S which was superb. The boys had a super time, lots of excellent cooking demos where they all learned some great recipes, lots of space, really excellent staff who were so helpful, great food and lots and lots of fun and paced perfectly. They were all talking about it saying how great it was. And they got the recipes to practise at home! Would highly recommend.

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 December 2014

My daughter had her 7th birthday party at recipe 4 success. It was by the words of all the little girls who where there "the best party ever". There were two girls showing the party what to do and helping them throughout and I can't say enough good things about them, so friendly and sweet with a smile on their faces the whole time. They party made chicken dippers, pizza and choloate lollies also they decorated cupcakes. All of the little girls at the party were buzzing when it was over, they all felt like little grown ups and so proud of what they had made. I would give recipe 4 success full mark all round so professional and well organised. Thanks again for making my daughter birthday so special.