Open today: 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Review Highlights
Brilliant activity for adults with additional needs

Our club, Laois Arch Club, is a social club for adults with additional needs. A group of 41 members... read more

Reviewed 30 May 2017
Orlagh c
Portlaoise, Ireland
Kids birthday party cookery lesson

My daughter initially didnt want to go as she thought it would be boring. She loved it and said she... read more

Reviewed 12 September 2016
KirstenM1045
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Limerick
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 February 2015

Just had my son's 8th birthday party at R4S which was superb. The boys had a super time, lots of excellent cooking demos where they all learned some great recipes, lots of space, really excellent staff who were so helpful, great food and lots and lots of fun and paced perfectly. They were all talking about it saying how great it was. And they got the recipes to practise at home! Would highly recommend.

Date of experience: February 2015
Reviewed 23 December 2014

My daughter had her 7th birthday party at recipe 4 success. It was by the words of all the little girls who where there "the best party ever". There were two girls showing the party what to do and helping them throughout and I can't say enough good things about them, so friendly and sweet with a smile on their faces the whole time. They party made chicken dippers, pizza and choloate lollies also they decorated cupcakes. All of the little girls at the party were buzzing when it was over, they all felt like little grown ups and so proud of what they had made. I would give recipe 4 success full mark all round so professional and well organised. Thanks again for making my daughter birthday so special.

Date of experience: December 2014
Reviewed 8 December 2014

Had my son's 11th birthday party here and it was really lovely. The girls were fantastic, full of enthusiasm. My son and his friends had a fantastic time. I would highly recommend for a party with a difference. Great fun.

Reviewed 3 December 2014

I was part of a group of 20 who attended a cookery demonstration at Recipe4Success last week. This was my fourth visit to the cookery school and it lived up to my previous experience and expectations. Shane is an excellent instructor with a good sense of humour and an ability to make cooking fun. In the space of 2 hours, he made crab cakes, seafood gratin, and a raspberry and almond tart. We had plenty of tasting breaks and demolished everything, All the dishes were good but the raspberry and almond tart was the highlight of the day. We had a great experience and left with lots of good ideas for easy cooking. The facilities at Recipe4Success are really impressive - well equipped, bright and spacious. The combination of good food, pleasant company and comfortable surroundings are the perfect recipe for success. Well done Shane. We'll be back.

1  Thank Bimbo2
Reviewed 1 December 2014

Just had my 8 year old daugher's birthday party here. It is a fantastic place all the children loved it and had a great time. They made sausage rolls and pizzas which turned out beautiful. Then they decorated cup cakes and made chocolate lollies which they took home. I would highly recommend Receipe 4 Success for any childrens party.