“Lovely dinner”
Review of AZUR Restaurant

AZUR Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 326 Restaurants in Limerick
Price range: US$20 - US$41
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Azur Restaurant Limerick, the best kept fine food secret in the city! Our modern restaurant offers classic European style cooking with dishes ranging from our signature Trio of Seafood and local Lamb Cannon to our succulent, juicy Steaks. Our intention here at Azur is to provide elegant, classic dishes with an inspired modern twist. A different special every day ensures our menu appeals to every palate. We are proud to say that all of our fish, meat and vegetables are locally sourced and delivered fresh, daily.Here in Azur we pride ourselves on a warm welcome, friendly service and relaxed atmosphere. Our young and energetic team strive to provide the highest standard of customer service and are happy to assist with any special requests.Our Early Bird menu is served every day from 5pm finishing at 7pm on Fridays, 6.30pm on Saturdays and available all evening Tuesday - Thursday and on Sundays. This menu offers a 3 course meal from only €19.95. The A la Carte menu is available all day, every day with a competitively priced three course set menu for only €29.95.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I had a lovely dinner at Azur. He had the butternut soup starter and braised beef main and I had the chicken main and pannacotta for desert. The food was excellent - beautifully presented. The restaurant is elegant and the service was fantastic. If you're looking for a reasonably priced but above average meal then Azur is the right place. We would definitely go back.

1  Thank Jenny M

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely meal tonight. Served quickly and effectively. Food was great, simple yet delicious. Staff lovely and helpful and very efficient

1  Thank suzierodgers
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First impression was the waiter, very welcoming!
Second, it was the ambience of the restaurant, special and relaxing, the clean bathrooms, and last but not least, the superlative food!
A real good restaurant!
Grazie mille dagli italiani

1  Thank NinoCarbo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a wonderful dinner with friends on a Saturday night, and from start to finish it was a wonderful night.the friendly staff who looked after us especially Linda, who couldn't do enough for us and made our dinning experience good fun but professional at the same time. Menu covers all the bases and they do have specials on so do ask ! I had the 10oz steak which was perfectly cooked to my order and the mash potatoes was well seasoned, fresh, and delicious ! My friends had sea bass and slow cooked pork belly for mains which were all perfectly cooked Chef has the Midas touch when it comes to seasoning his/her food,clean plates from everyone. :-) Desserts from the menu we all felt were a little heavy after our dinner so 2 chose the special of lemon tart which was served with 4 spoons by Linda to encourage sharing !!! That didn't happened LOL I am tol d it was delicious !!
I had coffee which was lovely, my friend asked for hot milk with her coffee and that was brought out with no delay. All and all it was a wonderful dinner they have a very good wine list, I think you might have difficulty deciding.
If you looking for good food well priced in a friendly warm atmosphere you couldn't go wrong here, if you want an early dinner I recommend booking early as the early times get booked up quickly. This restaurant is situated in a lively bar restaurant area with a good city vibe, to be enjoyed by the river Shannon We will be back Thanks to all

1  Thank Mary H
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our visit , food was great . Our service was also great and our waitress was excellent. Her name was Briony. She was so personal and friendly. Would recommend this restaurant and ask for the waitress Briony. You will be treated like royalty.

1  Thank kittmkmy