“Hitting the spot”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Great place, great food, only thing staff bit slow at clearing tables, 4 tables hadn't been cleared for more than 5 minutes, shop wasn't busy

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

I love the woodstock! Tastiest, freshest carvery, lovely breakfast, lovely desserts and excellent service! Its top quality, literally cannot fault it!

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I have been eating in this cafe for the past 8 years on and off. Over the last year I eat here once a week with my family mainly on a Sunday. When I'm passing I call in for a take away coffee also. This is a venue that has to be tried to really appreciate it . There's a few reasons why this is 10/10. There is no type of person that eats here. I always see elderly people sitting off reading the paper, beside them could be a family with kids and beside them could be people having a business meeting . The food is mouth watering. The breakfast is serious value. You would struggle to get a similar eggs Benedict in a five star hotel. The dinner is a total winner. Very large portions. They also make chips but you have to ask about them. They make them in front of you and they will bring them to the table when they are ready. Now if you have room for dessert you will get again a massive portion of whatever you want. Me personally I love the chocolate pancakes and would highly recommend them. I think the food and coffee is extremely reasonable value due to the size of the portions. Finally there's not many places I can say this about but their staff are all brilliant from the chefs behind the counter s to the males and females behind the tills ! My favorite staff member is a lady who works as floor staff. She fly's round always so helpful and checks on tables talks to everyone and excellent with children ! On a Sunday there is usually a que but I wouldn't let that put you off. All I can say is well done to the Woodstock and all it's staff! I can reassure everyone that the food you get here will beat any 5 star restaurant !

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

All you can say about Woodstock restaurant is it a very comfortable restaurant to relax in food excellent and staff friendly

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

We were here last Sunday with our one year old and friends and the staff went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. And the avocado toast was delicious!