“Good food”

Cuisines: European, Healthy
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South City Centre
Description: "At Rustic Stone our philosophy is simple. We source the best seasonal ingredients, then we apply simple techniques to extract the most flavour, while giving you the information you need to add nutrition and structure to your diet. The produce I've chosen and our demand for freshness, is the cornerstone of our Rustic idea, while providing a healthy but affordable eating approach." Dylan McGrath
Reviewed 3 May 2018

I really like the food it was not my first time, and I will go back when I visit Dublin
Great friendly and helpful staff

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Write a ReviewReviews (2,859)

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Probably the best restaurant in Dublin. All food on the vulcano stone is an exellent. The good atmosphere and location. Love it!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

We went here on our last night in Dublin and the food was incredible! The concept of steak on a stone is something we’ve never seen before and we loved it! The service was top notch and the atmosphere was wonderful!

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

We ate here last night as a foursome. One of my friends really wanted to as she is a big fan of Dylan's. I ordered the burger which the menu says comes with palenta chips. Chips, plural. So I was expecting two chips. Imagine my utter surprise when the burger and four chips arrived!!! Unreal. I said to the waiter I says 'oi Alphonso, with these extra chips you are really spoiling me'. His response was that Dylan thinks we are a special table and deserved to be treated better than the 'Average plain Normies'. Great at the time and I felt like royalty but this morning I regretted the bonus two chips when my leather diamond studded pants wouldn't close.

5  Thank rockfist
Reviewed 27 April 2018

We visited our first night in Dublin. It was very busy and food & service was great. A little on the pricey side but well worth it.