To start my worst trip in Dublin
1. We waited more than 1 hour in the street without news of "Andreas" in charge of the place.
2. After several calls and messages that never answered we decided to look for a bar in the area to be more comfortable.
3. After 2 hours we sent a message with the steps to follow to enter the apartments.
4. A total lie. THE PHOTOS ARE NOT WHAT THE APARTMENT WAS! totally false. horrible, cold, dirty, fungus, even a rat in a closet. Undoubtedly the worst trip of our lives.
5. The door did not close and that's why we lost days without leaving for fear of losing our belongings.
6. We demand "ANDREAS RIHA" an explanation and not only do not answer our calls but I do not know our messages.
7. At night some drunks thrashed our door for several minutes a total fear!
8. We asked Andreas to give us his boss's phone number and he refused to answer us again and again. I DO NOT RECOMMEND A TOTAL SCAMPER AND LIAR. The worst in dublin.
9. We recorded and uploaded messages to social networks and a video of a rat in a closet full of mushrooms that smelled terrible.
10. In the morning I had my body full of mite bites since the mattress looks like more than 10 years ago. What a total sadness
eleven . After more than 6 years traveling is the first time I suffer this nightmare. I do not recommend these apartments and I DO NOT recommend ANDREAS RIHA! The apartments are dirty, dirty sheets, dirty kitchens, bath with mushrooms, strong smell of dirt. In addition to a manager who ignores these problems and lies to people with false photos. Broken cabinets, nothing in the kitchen a total disaster. 100% NOT RECOMMENDED. THE WORST IN DUBLIN
Terrible place! Not clean, very small. People in the room when we arrived and nothing to stop this happening as the keys are in the lock. Owner does not answer the phone either. No hairdryer or iron as stated. Only 2 mugs even though there were three of us and no glasses. No ariel on the tv so can't watch anything. They've even removed the taps from the bath so you can't have one?!?! Kitchen is about as big as a closet and has no useful facilities. Great use of a wide angle lense for the photos!! Not clean on arrival and yet there's a €10 cleaning charge on departure. Bites on our bodies after staying here. Not close to anything; €14 taxi ride or a half an hour walk to anywhere. Extremely disappointed. Definitely not worth £360 for two nights!
We arrived at appartment to find that it was nothing like the one I had booked, nothing like the pictures were on booking, Instead of a spacious apartment we had a 1 room bedsit!! The guy who took us there was adamant this was our booking as they had just opened these new apartments. With no other accomdation around due to music event on we felt we had no choice but to stay put. The cleaner was preparing room for us and we were allowed to leave our cases, on our return checked out appliances, all brand new and working but tv had no arial lead so we asked and had to wait 2.5 hours for someone to turn up, plug in a kodi box then leave, tried to get it working but could only get radio!! Place was not very clean and our jackets were covered in dust when we hung them on door. Looks like these (bedsit) apartments have been thrown together quickly & not finished/cleaned properly.
For the near £450 we paid for 2 nights we would have been a lot better in a hotel. The only saving grace is that it was a ten minute walk from croke park where we were attending a concert.
They seriously need to let people know what they are getting for the money they pay, very disappointing.
We booked 27 belvidere rd apartment only to be told when we turned up that there was a problem with the toilet and out check in had been moved to maybe 5pm
Well after we had been walking around all day waiting to get in I had enough
And asked for a refund so we could go somewhere else
But the landlord offered us a bigger apartment in the block
Well when we entered the apartment there was food all over the side in the kitchen the loo seat was broken
Kitchen cupboard had a door missing it was damp
The chest of drawers had no bottoms in 2 of the 3 drawers
Tiles broken in the shower
Basically the place was a sh#$ hole
Messed us around all day we did get a full refund
But had to pay an extra £200 more to stay else where
In my opinion this landlord should be ashamed
Stay well away is my advice