“Not a lemon!”
Review of Lemon and Duke Bar

Lemon and Duke Bar
Ranked #8 of 2,889 Restaurants in Dublin
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent atmosphere and service, with great food! Special mention to James for the beat drinks around!!

1  Thank jackmack35

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Amazing place with lovely food. Very positive and friendly approach from the staff here. James brought us an awesome Apperol Spritz and has put a big smile on our faces. Guys, you just won two regulars!
A&A

1  Thank Argentina C
Reviewed 1 May 2018

James was so welcoming and engaging, he really made the event so enjoyable for the whole hen-do. If you have the chance I would highly recommend it! The food was amazing too!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
1  Thank Shauna D
Reviewed 30 April 2018

We came here for breakfast/brunch on a Saturday morning, and ordered the full vegetarian breakfast /French toats.
The food was really good, and decently priced. Would definitely recommend.

3  Thank SebLik
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

So I used to go here alot..almost weekly when I worked in Dublin city. It's a fab place..funky..clean..some great staff. The food is lovely! I'm a fussy eater who always ordered off the menu and they always accommodated my needs. No dairy no meat no mushrooms...etc...a pain in the bum!haha but the staff were always great and made my food to perfection. I had the vegetarian brunch..and the avo and Turkey sandwich minus the turkey with chunky chips. Huge sandwich (even bigger with the turkey in) and always well presented and tasty. Good price for what you get. Service can be a bit slow at busy times so not ideal when on 1 hour lunch..but they always looked after us. (Picture if my veggy brunch)

1  Thank irishgurl2016