“Bloody fantastic!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Buzzard Cottage

Kestrel and Buzzard cottages
Seating area in living room. Bright and fresh kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Kestrel and Buzzard cottages
Seating area in living room.
Bright and fresh kitchen
Newly refurbished and open plan
Dining for 6
White, bright and immaculate
Heated towel and brand new walk in shower in family room
Enjoy the views across the lake and to the hills from your outdoor seating area.
King Size bed in the family room
Special touches
Listen to the owls in the evenings
Luxury bathroom products
Tasteful Scottish accessories
Stag theme
View from Nether Glenny walk
View from the Nether Glenny Gardens
Take a hike from your cottage to relish this view
The lochan only 20 mins walk from your door.
Enjoy one of the many hikes that the National Park has to offer.Here is a favourite of ours;Ben A'an
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
laurra b
“Bloody fantastic!”
Reviewed 20 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Friendly welcome,beautiful cottage, amazing views and brilliant walks. I took my dad for a couple of nights to celebrate his 50th and all I can say is I wish I had booked longer, 2 nights was definitely not enough. We had a great time and will definitely be back!

21 May 2018
Thank you Laurra for this superb review ! I am so pleased that you chose Buzzard cottage for your few days away with your dad and dog to celebrate his birthday. We will definitely look forward to welcoming you back ! Very best wishes to you and your dad. Alison
Richard S
York, United Kingdom
“A beautiful, peaceful break away from it all”
Reviewed 29 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We caught up with friends we have known for decades at this well appointed quiet cottage with stunning views for a week. Early morning walks were excellent with close up sightings of deer who once spotted would just glide away into the distance. An brilliant mix of remoteness yet only a 15 minute drive to the local village with pubs, butchers, bakers etc.

13 Nov 2017
Hello Richard,
Thank you for this great review and we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Buzzard cottage. I think you have commented on some key features of Nether Glenny in this review and I am sure that those considering booking will be tempted by what you have said. Thanks again and perhaps we will welcome you back one day. Alison and Matthew
Macduff, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

23 Oct 2017
Thank you Lorna, So happy to read you review. It makes me very happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay at Nether Glenny. Thank you for highlighting some of the features of Buzzard cottage. Maybe we will see you again sometime. Best wishes, Alison and Matthew
Fermanagh, Northern Ireland
Reviewed 3 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

16 Oct 2017
Hello and thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review of Buzzard cottage. It was very nice to meet you both and I enjoyed chatting to you. I am particularly pleased to hear that you thought Buzzard was a
'Wee gem' and that you liked the decor. I am always planning little changes and improvements whether it's lamps, cushions or bathroom products and it's nice to hear that our guests appreciate it. We hope to welcome you back sometime to any of our cottages. Best wishes, Alison and Matthew.
Stephen W
Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
“Fantastic hospitality - A true home away from home.”
Reviewed 31 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

My wife and I wanted to visit Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park and surrounds, and managed to find this wonderful cottage tucked away near to where we wanted to be. We also wanted to bring our two Golden Retrievers with us, and were delighted to know that we could have them with us at Buzzard Cottage.

On arrival, we were met and welcomed by the owners, Matthew and Alison, as close as friends or family. The cottage was wonderfully kept and very comfortable, and a welcome sight after a long drive from the East of England!

There is plenty to see and do not far from Buzzard Cottage, with many favourite tourist sites and local shopping and eating places within easy driving range. Buzzard Cottage is also perfectly situated for anyone who should wish to have a nice, quiet holiday - sitting inside or out with a good book and without the distraction of urban noises. It was amazingly quiet at night, and I don't think either of us have slept so good!

As with many holidays, they are too short and too far in between. There is still more that we would like to see in and around Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park, and I think that when we do return we will be looking to stay again with Matthew and Alison and their family at Buzzard Cottage! Thank you again for a wonderful week!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
16 Oct 2017
Hello Stephen, Thank you very much for this excellent review and above all we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Buzzard. I expect that your review will be very useful for guests who are considering booking Buzzard cottage. I do agree with you there is lots to do and see in the area and definitely enough to warrant another visit to Nether Glenny sometime in the future. We would be very happy to welcome you both back. Until then all the best from both of us.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing