All reviewscosta coffeemotorway servicesroom was cleanno frillsbudget hotelfree wififrom manchesterstayed here for two nightslong journeya great place to stayreception staffgreat value for moneyscotlandstopoverhairdryercorridorsoap
Reviewed 7 June 2018

We stayed here after a busy couple of days in Scotland. Only ten minutes drive from Motherwell station and a great find. Lady on desk was very pleasant and rooms were clean and tidy. Everything worked and window opened pretty wide to let some air in (no air con obviously). There is a McDonalds next to it and not much else. Would stay again on a long journey.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 June 2018

Good clean accommodation and very convenient. Bed very comfy. Liked the fact they provided treats for my dog. I had a problem with my reservation which they sorted out for me. Had to ask for my Rewards pack though.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Good clean rooms. They were nice and bright and airy. Even though the hotel was full the room was quiet and not flimsy walls. The check in lady was lovely and welcoming. Good convenient and easy to find location.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 May 2018

I had a business appointment in Scotland and decided to use the Days Inn as it was conveniently located on the way to Glasgow. The Days Inn is located on the services which for me was very convenient but do be aware its only for traffic going Northbound. I don't think you can access it from the southbound carriageway so be careful when booking!! I liked the Hotel, it was comfortable and generally well appointed. The services has a McDonalds so thats the evening meal sorted! Its no frills but thats OK, after a long drive you just want a shower with hot water and a comfy bed. Tick and Tick! Would definitely recommend to anyone who has had a long drive and needs a stopover before reaching Glasgow.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 May 2018

Helpful staff and a good location for an overnight on the way further north. BUT be sure to tell the reception staff you car details as I didnt and ended up with a £100 parking fine. The staff were good though and I eventually I had the notice cancelled.

Stayed: April 2018