Free cancellation until 02/08
US$98
US$96
Chalmers Bed & Breakfast Ayr(Ayr)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$85
Book now, pay at stay
US$167
US$150
US$88
US$89
Travelocity
Alexandria Guest House(Ayr)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$90
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$140
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

Free cancellation until 02/08
  • Bar/Lounge
Ardwell Bed & Breakfast(Ayr)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$79
All reviewsleisure facilitieschurchill suiteleisure clubsea viewlovely hotelparty nightroom wasn't readysteam roomnight porterexecutive roomfour staran overnight stayhuge bathroombirthday treatwalk in showersmoked salmonvisited this hotel
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Afternoon tea visit with my mother for her birthday treat was well below average - from sullen receptionist to poor service and very mediocre food - we would not recommend nor repeat our experience at this hotel.
Whilst the sandwiches were fresh and tasty , the scones were stale and of very poor quality served with no butter , they were inedible. I had to go looking for staff to ask for butter and tea ! The “ sweet selection “ was terrible, no pastries / confectionary/ cakes merely small portions of deserts that had obviously come off a lunch or dinner menu. One was an inedible thick tasteless jelly, another a watery chocolate concoction and a mousse which stuck to the paper it was served on.
All served on a miss match of crockery some of which was chipped
4 star Hotel ? I don’t think so !!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank marjorie_rodger1
Mark_S_Fairfield, General Manager at Fairfield House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear marjorie_rodger1
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on here. I would like to apologise for the experience that you had whilst with us. We have clearly not lived up to our usual high standards here. This has been taken up with the kitchen to remedy and ensure that this does not happen again for other guests. I hope that this has not deterred you from trying us again.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel a few years ago and during this weekend. Handingly situated for touring in the area.
Close to the Burns Museum.
Our room was comfortable although access was difficult from the staircase into the room.
Staff were welcoming and did their job.
Good car parking.
On the down side breakfast was an additional £12.50 per person.
Recommend that you take a short walk toward the town and use The Chatterbox cafe where a delicious breakfast can be bought for £4.40.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear James D
Thank you for taking the time to post a lovely review on here, i was glad to read that in general you enjoyed your stay with us and found the team welcoming. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

I booked a room last minute for myself, my 5 year old and my 10 month old in this hotel. i had been here years ago for a friends wedding and it was lovely...however my visit today was completely the opposite. the man on reception walked us to our room which I was beyond disappointed with before I even opened the door. (I was struggling pushing a pram,carrying a bag and my 5 year old with our case and rucksack and he didn't even offer to open the door or help us in) It was a grubby looking outhouse and the door was dirty. I walked in and was shocked. I couldn't fit my pram through the door as there was a fire extinguisher blocking it. The wallpaper was all ripped and dirty marks all over the entrance. Above this area was a tiny (dirty) window with curtains that were so filthy and had dead flies on them. The only other window/curtains were even worse. The mirrors were dirty, the bathroom wasnt cleAn and the room at the other side was just dark, dingy and the leather seats were ripped too. I called the hotel reception and explained my disappointment and that I couldn't justify paying £170 for one night here. He didn't offer to
Come and help us with our luggage after knowing how many doors there's were to get through and really didn't care that we (especially my 5 year old) were really let down. And again watched us struggle to get out of the main entrance. I've never complained like this in my 30 years but I felt I had to write this today. Really really poor.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Antonia H
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night as part of a Christmas present, waited two hours to get checked in due to room not being ready,i complained to the manager on returning home. He promised me a voucher as compensation, it never arrived.a lovely hotel pity about management

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robert M
Mark_S_Fairfield, General Manager at Fairfield House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Good evening Robert M
I am unsure what has happened here, we may have your email address wrong in our system. I did email you on 22nd January at 13.49, it may have went to your junk box. I would ask you to contact me directly on gm@fairfieldhotel.co.uk so that i can sort this out asap.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

My mum and I stayed for one night whilst wedding dress shopping in Ayr.

The hotel is very easy to find and very central. The surroundings are beautiful with a lovely walk on your doorstep right next to the park, beach and esplanade. We were very lucky and had a sunny warm evening, and it was lovely to sit outside in the bar area to watch the sun go down.

The hotel itself feels grand, the room we had was great (lovely bay window with a sea view!) and the staff were very friendly.

The food was fantastic - try the irn bru baked Alaska! The full Scottish is also one of the best I've had and very fast friendly table service.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Mark_S_Fairfield, General Manager at Fairfield House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear KAM8686
Thank you very much for taking your time to post such a wonderful 5 star review. I was very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I shall ensure the kitchen is aware that thought the food was fantastic, they shall be very pleased! We hope to welcome you back in the near future.