See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Had to stay at this B&B due to disaster at my home. It was fairly local to where I actually live...and insurance was paying...so...

Firstly I was made to feel very welcome by Sandra and James who really made me feel at home during a very stressful time.

Sandra actually helped with my personal affairs regarding insurance.

I've stayed in many B&B due to work commitments, but here I actually felt like part of their family.

Sandras breakfasts were delicous. Rooms were clean and tidy...and decorated to high standard.

It is in a good location for both Prestwick and Ayr.

I would recommend anyone to visit the Alexandria...and I guarantee they will make friends with Sandra and James.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank joseyboy
Reviewed 16 March 2016

First off, me and my life partner absolutely loved the décor! Really brought that authentic Ayr feel to the house. However I disliked the location of the B and B. I much prefer Troon to ayr. It has nicer weather. One problem that me and my life partner Mr Norris encountered was loud neighbours having "sexy time" through the wall! It really spoiled the mood for us.

Date of stay: August 2015