“Another excellent visit!”

Pendulum Bar and Grill
Ranked #18 of 187 Restaurants in Paisley
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our lunch today. Food was delicious as usual-plenty of choice on an extensive and very reasonably priced menu. Staff were, as we have come to expect, very helpful and attentive.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

First long awaited visit - popped in around 6 pm on a Sunday for drinks - lovely cocktails averaging £5.95 each. Great relaxed ambience. Lovely decor and comfortable seating. Staff very friendly and attentive. Decided to stay for dinner even although we had no reservation and we were not disappointed. Food was excellent and Brasserie menu good value. Great place for a catch up with friends with music level perfect for having discussions and not blaring as it is in lots of other places. Sooo looking forward to my next visit. Couldn't fault this Bar and Grill in any way.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

Great meal - good service - well situated in Paisley - friendly staff with a good range on the menu - really good

Reviewed 26 April 2018

I booked this restaurant for my mothers birthday dinner and would highly recommend, the food and cocktails were amazing! The only reason for the 4 stars was that the service was rather slow, understandably there was 9 people at our table but it took nearly an hour and a half to receive our mains. However, I could not fault the friendly servers as they done an amazing job.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

I booked this restaurant to bring my partners grandparents and parents out to enjoy a family meal. Initially I was looking forward to it, restaurant looks lovely, the communication I had had with Collette regarding our table seemed excellent she was really helpful. However it was a major let down on the night. Now don’t get me wrong I understand mistakes happen and I wouldn’t of held this against them, but the manner in which they dealt with it was appalling. So we all placed our orders and enjoyed our wine and had a great chat with the waitress at our table ( sorry didn’t catch her name but she was lovely). My partner and I had both ordered fillet steaks. Everyone’s meals came out and it was just ours left to be served. Mine was placed down looked delightful my partners however was clearly a sirloin steak. This waitress who was possibly front of house in a purple dress, quite a young blonde girl said as she placed the meal here’s your sirloin steak sir. After telling her that we didn’t order that she said we had and then after a minute of her looking confused went to the kitchen. She came back and then this is the part that really annoyed me rather than apologise she preceded to lie and say that in fact this steak was now magically a fillet after she had introduced it as a sirloin. It quite clearly was a sirloin it was sitting next to my fillet. Had she simply apologised and rectified the situation there would of been no problem. However to then lie and make out we were stupid and would sit there and pay an extra however much for a sirloin was disgraceful. The lovely waitress who had been serving us came over lent over this girl who had still left the sirloin on the table and said no that’s not right as she said to her ‘“ I wrote two fillets” And it was only then she took it away. we thought it would be fixed and we could continue our meal however I don’t know why but it then took them over 20 mins to bring out my partners steak (which at medium rare is daft they were clearly in no rush to fix it) and by this point we had all finished our meals. My partner didn’t really at this point want to eat by himself and asked for a doggy bag. To be honest considering the price of the restaurant and how much we payed even with the steak and one cocktail being taken off the bill to apologise i expected a lot more. It ruined our evening and unfortunately doesn’t make us want to go back. Sad as we live across the road and it seems a lovely restaurant. I want to be fair and say what we did eat was lovely but to insinuate that your customer is too stupid to not realise a sirloins on your plate not a fillet has put us off. I think a little customer service training is needed.

1  Thank kateymac15