“Beautiful lodge in a magnificent setting.”
other travellers have booked this property
magnificent copper bath tub in refurbished bathroom with underfloor heating
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
magnificent copper bath tub in refurbished bathroom with underfloor heating
dining area with views over Loch Tummel
Master bedroom with Tudor four poster bed, incredible mattress, and views over garden to Loch Tummel
Nature bedroom with two single, zip and link beds.Wonderful room to watch and photograph wildlife
Feeders on bushes in front of nature bedroom window. Wonderful sight with birds every few minutes
The garden
Sun going down on the loch
Shower wth hand held option as well as monsoon option
3m snooker table with pool balls, and also a top for playing table tennis. This room still under con
Games room still under refurbishment but will be finished in current industrial style soon
New kitchen with new six burner gas hob cooker
New kitchen
Utility room with washing machine, picnic basket for two and flask plus cupboards stocked
2nd master bedroom with kingsize bed and views to loch
Second master bedroom
Wood burning stove inserted in fireplace with unlimited logs for guests to use
Master bedroom
Downstairs showeroom.
Complementary products for using during your stay.
Upper landing
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
BGuess101
Dallas, Texas
“Beautiful lodge in a magnificent setting.”
Reviewed 4 July 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We had a lovely stay in here! About a 20-minute drive from Pitlochry, it was close enough for convenience of restaurants, pubs, cafés and groceries, yet far enough out to feel completely surrounded by nature - right on the loch! We loved coming home to the cozy living room with a cup of tea in the evening after adventuring around Scotland during the day. The accommodations were aesthetically attractive yet very comfortable to live in. This area of Scotland is just beautiful!

Gracie151...
Lingniddry
“Gorgeous house in an stunning location”
Reviewed 5 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Spacious well equipped house. Kitchen is well stocked with utensils etc and the games room has plenty of things to keep everyone amused - we had several table tennis matches!
It was cold outside when we stayed so we had the log burning stove on all the time. It made the house so cosy and was great to curl up in front of and watch a movie. The big windows were great too as although we stayed in a lot they give amazing views of the loch outside.
The bathrooms are lovely and modern with a fantastic big bath and the beds were very comfy.
We'll definitely be back!

7 Jan 2017
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. Im delighted that you enjoyed your stay and made such good use of the log fire. I love a log fire and want our visitors to be able to enjoy having unrestricted use of this. Thats why we provide a free and unlimited log supply. Its almost theraputic having it on and watching the flames. Im so pleased you appreciated the houses value as a retreat too jenny, as although there is so much to do in the area, its also nice just to be comfortable enough to just stay in, relax and enjoy your company.
Thank you for booking with us.
Lesley
Reviewed 3 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

4 Nov 2016
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for others Beverley.
I am really pleased when I hear guests wanting to return. Most wish they had booked longer stays. I'm so pleased you were able to see the autumnal colours on the journey to the house, by coming at this time of year. It was phenomenal and I would've felt disappointed if I hadn't had guests that could see it. We had four bookings in this particular month though so perhaps it's more well known than I had thought.
Thank you for choosing to come and stay with us. Your booking is much appreciated.
Explorati...
“Beautiful location and great accommodation”
Reviewed 24 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

We really enjoyed our visit to Loch Tummel. The house is well equipped and has a stunning location. As a group of 2 families and we all loved the cosy accommodation with games room and the beautiful garden and loch side location.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
25 Oct 2016
Thank you grant for taking the time to leave a review. I am happy that you all had a great stay. It's good that you have mentioned in your review that it was from two families holidaying together, as I'm noticing this happens a lot. I think having four bedrooms, two at each side of the property, with the social area inbetween, really gives two families there own space, plus the games room is on another level for the adults to enjoy when the children are in bed.
I actually wish my own home had this layout!!
Though great that this holiday home does and it can be shared by us all.
I look forward to welcoming you back.
Best wishes to you all
220sally
Carlisle
“Absolutely amazing and so comfortable”
Reviewed 6 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Wow Lesley-what a great time we had in your jewel in the Pitlochry surroundings. The lodge is so tastefully done, but at the same time very comfortable. The lounge so open and spacious and beautifully decorated with great lighting and views. The kitchen has everything you could wish for. It is lovely to arrive and not be able to choose which bedroom-the four poster won and it was sooo comfortable-we slept so well . Obviously the bathroom was great with the luxurious bath and I loved the lanterns The games room-such a fantastic idea and so atmospheric and again well equipped ideal for a larger family too and children. We went on this holiday with my mother in law who is restricted in how much she can walk, so we needed a place to enjoy as much as the surroundings and we certainly got it and more. Thank you so much Lesley for all your care attention and design ideas-we will be back-ideal to share with friends too-lovely time at the theatre and Pitlochry not forgetting Queen's view. Superb directions even we didn't get lost!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the comfort and decor
Liked least: You do need to be prepared to drive 8 miles along a single road but it is very well protected/lit
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
7 Sep 2016
Dear James,
First of all can I thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review for viewers. Thank you.
I was abit bowled over by your comments with thoughts of "they noticed that", " they appreciated that" " they realised what I was trying to do with that room", all coming into my mind as I read it and re read it. I've spent a solid six months making decisions from what type of pillow is best to what will they need if they want to cook a big casserole? I did not choose cheaper items which may have risked comfort. The atmosphere of the rooms, which you picked up on, was all important. I want to make people feel good.
I feel my efforts have been appreciated, like a school girl getting her jotter marked and leaving the teachers desk with a ten out of ten!
It's been half a century since I've been at school so thank you very much for that feeling and for recognising the work I've done. My job satisfaction is at an all time high today.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing