“Great Apartment, Even Better Host!”
other travellers have booked this property
View of front of house Bedroom Apartment #1 set up as twin beds
View from Deck Area Apartment #2
A morning ride along Nairn's East Beach
Entrance to Nairn Harbour
Twilight on Nairn West Beach 5 mins walk from Apartments
Nairn Beach is ideal for children and only a walk away from Apartment
Relax on the deck in the evening and watch the sun go down
Some guests enjoying the garden
Feeling energetic....how about a bike ride around Nairn
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 9 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
JennitheF...
“Great Apartment, Even Better Host!”
Reviewed 15 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Myself, my two daughters aged 11 and 3, and my Aunt stayed in Les' lovely apartment for 4 nights during our visit to Nairn and I honestly couldn't recommend the place, or the host, more!

On arrival, Les picked us up from Inverness train station, gave us a quick little tour around Inverness and then did the same when we got to Nairn. It was a beautiful day, and sensing that the kids had had a long journey, Les offered to take us to the beach right away so the kids could have a quick paddle before we went on to the appartment, this was when my younger daughter took a shine to Les and a new little friendship developed.

On arrival at The Annex, you're initially welcomed with a beautiful front garden full of lovely flowers in an array of colours, this is nothing compared to the back garden however! Everything was just as described in the apartment, lovely and clean, breakfast already in the fridge for the following morning and absolutely everything you could possibly need, Les has thought of and is there, he even had some beach towels!

The bedroom is a good size, with both the single beds hooked together myself and the two kids could fit comfortably, and the sofa bed could also easily hold two average sized adults.

The living space was plenty enough room for our party though if you wanted more space then there is a communal living room too which has plenty of sofa and dining space as well as a good selection of Dvds which you can either watch in there or in your own apartment.

My favourite part of the whole place had to be the back garden. We visited at the end of July and the garden was in full bloom with lots of lovely butterflies flying around. The kids loved it and even dragged Les out for a kick about with the football and a wee run about, and Les happily showed the children around the huge space and allowed them to pick and eat some fruit which had grown too.

That brings me nicely on to Les, the man is an absolute diamond! Not only did he pick us up on arrival and give us a little tour of the place but he also took us up to the Clava Cairns and along to Culloden Battlefield a couple of days later, he spent a few hours doing the whole thing with us before bringing us back to the Annex. Without Les kindly offering to do this, we probably wouldn't have been able to visit these places as neither my Aunt or I drive. As I've already mentioned, the kids loved Les too, my little one especially, he was fantastic with them and we were all sad to be leaving when it was time to go home.

In summary, I couldn't recommend the Annex more to anyone considering it, the apartment has everything you need with a lovely view out into the garden, and Les couldn't be more helpful if he tried.

We look forward to visiting again some time in the not too distant future, thanks for everything Les

Management Response
15 Aug 2018
You're more than welcome Jenni. It was a pleasure having you all to stay and I hope you come back soon. I hope Catie settles in to her new school and tell Skye to behave or I will have to come down and sort her out ;-)
julie w
solihull
“Recommended”
Reviewed 9 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

We enjoyed our stay at the Annex in the lovely town of Nairn. Leslie is a very attentive host & nothing was too much trouble. We really appreciated the provisions that he had put in the apartment.

Fearless3...
“Mrs”
Reviewed 11 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

What a wonderful stay my son and I had at the Annex.

Nothing was too much trouble for Les. He picked us up from the airport at 10:00 pm at night. When we arrived everything was spotless and just as advertised. We had everything we needed for the next morning, bread, eggs, bacon, sausage & black pudding. There was also jams, oils etc.

We stayed in apartment #1 which was a good size and perfect for us.

Les was always on hand for any questions etc.

Nairn is a lovely place and Gray as a base. We saw dolphins from the beach which was lovely.

At the end of the stay Led kindly took us to the airport which was great.

Highly recommend this accommodation, this host and this location. Can't wait to return.

Management Response
12 Apr 2018
Thanks Diana, Haste ye Back
Voyager69...
“Great apartment, great location, great break!”
Reviewed 6 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Wonderful stay at the Annex, apartment very well equipped and furnished. Leslie is a kind and thoughtful host. We felt very welcome and at home.

Christine...
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 16 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We had a great time staying in the annex, lovely apartment with everything you might need. Good location, close to town and beach. Great welcome pack with everything you might need for a full breakfast . Lovely hosts who were friendly and full of info. Lovely outside space although we didn't use due to the weather. We especially appreciated efforts to accommodate out 1 yr old with cot, bedding and high chair.
Highly recommended.

Travelling group: Other
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing