“Wee beastie”
Review of The Beastie Boats

The Beastie Boats
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Whether it be the mystery, the stunning scenery, or the history, we want to get you up close and personal with it all. Climb aboard our brand new 12 Seater RIB Speedboat at the Clansman Harbour, and launch yourself onto the water for a 1 hour long tour to discover why we love this place so much! Our tours aim is to get you “As Close As You’ll Get” to capturing everything that Loch Ness is so famou
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Just wanted to say my husband and I had the best time. It was the first time on a RIB for both of us and I would thoroughly recommend it, it was fantastic! If you want to view Loch Ness this is the way, several photo opportunities and seeing the castle from the Loch was amazing! Waterproof clothing supplied and shades. Fun times getting the trousers off but all worth it. Thanks again x

Robbie R, Owner at The Beastie Boats, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

So glad that your first time on a RIB was enjoyable Sarah and that you had a good time. Thanks a lot for your review and hope the wrestling with the trousers wasn't too tiring and allowed you to enjoy the rest of your trip!

All reviews
"great fun"
in 12 reviews
"life jackets"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this trip"
"speed boat"
"great trip"
"great afternoon"
"local history"

Reviewed 1 May 2018

We went on the tour with Robbie at the end of the Easter holidays, we got a fantastic day for it.
My 2 sons loved the whole thing, but their obvious favourite were the really fast parts, doing doughnuts in the water! I loved the music, the stories and the yummy hot chocolate.
I would do it again, and couldn't recommend Robbie and his wee Beastie highly enough.

Thanks for your great review! I am glad your two sons loved it and hopefully see you again in the future!

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had a fantastic time on the tour - loved the scenery, music selection, hot chocolate and of course, the speed! :) It definitely was one of the highlights of our trip!

Hi Anna! Thanks a lot for the review, it means a lot to us. Glad you had a great time and hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

I went with my 2 younger brothers (10,6) and my Mum and Dad! It was really great, loved the songs that were playing! My 2 favourite bits were the Hot Chocolate at Urquhart Castle and the high speed donuts at the end! The information and the interesting facts were really cool! Overall it was a great family trip!

Robbie R, Owner at The Beastie Boats, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Hi James, Thank you so much for your great review, glad your younger brothers and parents had a good time with you! Hope to see you on it again! :)

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

One of the best things we’ve ever done, my 5yo said she preferred it to Disneyland rides! The perfect level of adrenaline and excitement whilst still feeling completely safe. We’ve done the Jacobite cruises before on the bigger boats which would still be good for under 5s or anyone pregnant or with mobility probs who can’t do this one, but for us this was so much better! Its great for people who don’t like crowds as there are only 10 seats, we were very lucky and were the only ones on! Robbie was very pleasant and provided waterproofs and life jackets, and the music was perfect to go with it, Amy MacDonald, Fratellis etc! Much better value for money than the other tours, and being lower in the water we found it more comfortable too. Will definitely do it again!

Hi Afboarei, Wow I am so incredibly humbled by this review of The Beastie Boats so soon after we started! It really does mean a lot, especially that your 5yo preferred it to Disneyland rides! Glad you also thought the music was good! Look forward to seeing you again :)