“Restaurant we recommend”

Cuisines: Scottish, Gastropub, Fusion
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

The waitresses were very nice and attentive. My chicken was so good and the whiskey sauce was really nice even though I usually don't like whiskey or any alcohol. The garden has an amazing view on the loch Ness for the sunset. We had booked a table but I don't think it is mendatory

2  Thank alexandrec68
Write a ReviewReviews (1,863)

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch on our drive our Loch Ness. The staff were so friendly and the menu is great. I am gluten free I had the eggplant and mushroom dish made without gluten. It was really delicious. My friends had fish and chips and the Mac n cheese. They all enjoyed it. It was full of locals as well. There is plenty of seating inside and out (right next to the Loch). Worth a stop!

2  Thank lisamacvane
Reviewed 2 May 2018

We visited on a busy Sunday without a booking and they quickly found us a table. We'd gone intending to have a Sunday Roast, but the fish and chips looked and smelled delicious so we opted for those and they were fab. Only shame is that this restaurant is 560 miles away from our home. But our waistlines will be pleased!!!!

1  Thank Jax66
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Amazing food!! The muscles were sooooo tasty!!! Great service. Wasn’t a massive menu but there is definitely something for everyone. Great view for Outside on a gorgeous day. Will be back.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank Tiffany M
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Visited with friends four of us all had starters and mains.

The food was divine.

I had the Hake Cassoulet and it tasted amazing. My friends all agreed. I would highly recommend this dish.

The others all had tasty dishes too such as pork, haggis and duck the latter was presented beautifully.

Worth the drive out. The staff were so accommodating too.

1  Thank TAFLP