Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from US$134.72
from US$1,134.45
from US$69.49
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 October 2020

Like the shop but stock mostly made in China. How about making a real effort to put some British made material on the shelves?

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 21 May 2019 via mobile

All the basics you need are available, Patagonia, RAB, Berghaus, Smartwool, etc. We came in looking for rain pants and socks, staff was very friendly and helpful. Shoe selection looked solid. Easy 5min walk from city center.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Visited Craigdon Inverness this afternoon looking to buy new walking shoes. The assistant couldn't have been more helpful offering good advice and even suggesting the best options based on the wear of the shoes I was wearing.He happily spent time with me without any pressure to buy. Disappointed I didn't get his name but he's an asset to the shop. I'll be back and hope he'll be working when I arrive.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 8 September 2018

My husband and I went here to buy boots. Absolutely brilliant service. Couldn’t have asked for more. The boots were brilliant too.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 23 March 2017

Went into the shop to ask if they could fit my Boots,The people I dealt with were more than helpful and certainly improved my Boot fit...Excellent.
They also have a large stock of all outdoors stuff...

Date of experience: March 2017