“Very clean and cozy appartment”
other traveller has booked this property
Bedroom bathroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Bedroom
bathroom
Kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Peter P
Athens, Greece
“Very clean and cozy appartment”
Reviewed 30 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018
person found this review helpful

Staying in this very clean and cozy apartment made our visit to Glasgow even more enjoyable. It is ideal for a couple and is situated just a couple of minutes by train from the city center. We just loved the view of the garden from the bedroom. Lovely host and highly recommended place in Glasgow.

Management Response
6 Oct 2018
I m happy to enjoyed ;)
Cheryl M
“Cluttered and dirty.”
Reviewed 6 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

When we got back to the flat after a concert a dog from another flat in the same building came bounding down the stairs barking and growling at us and trapped us against the door until the owner took the dog away. Our teenage daughters were terrified.

The flat itself was very cluttered and dirty. The bedroom floor had not been hoovered, there were hairs on the sheet on the sofa bed and the pillows in the bedroom.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
25 Jun 2018
As per my text message i sent you on 5/06/18 , I was sorry to hear, that you were not entirely satisfied with your stay at my flat . I can assure you that i did clean the flat before your arrival but as stated on the website my flat is an older flat and this was reflected in the price charged. I had unfortunately stored the dark bedding with the mohair throw which was over the bed headboard and some hair had transferred to the bedding.With regard to my neighbour dog he is normally a very friendly little dog although can be a bit boisterous and I can only assume his behaviour was due to it being dark and late at night. I did talk to the neighbour about it , and did get a few update at the flat.
SuperTed7...
London, United Kingdom
“Glasgow Stay”
Reviewed 1 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

I had a very enjoyable stay at the self catered apartment. The apartment flat is pleasant. 5 mins from Sainsbury Local and Tesco Express. It is very good base and convenient to travel to Glasgow Central - 10 mins by Scots Rail - trains arrive every 15 Mins. I highly recommend this if you fancy visiting Glasgow and like to explore more than your run of the mill Hotels!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Distance and transport link to Glasgow Central
Liked least: You have to come in the Summer
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing