“Amazing salsa and top notch staff!”
Review of Taco Mazama

Taco Mazama
Ranked #1,016 of 2,623 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Had a pulled pork burrito from Taco Mazama on Renfield St- absolutely loved it. Tasty and very filling. Donald talked me into trying out his new (made in house from scratch) extra hot pineapple salsa and it did not disappoint! Really added another layer to the flavours going on.
They have brilliant vegan options (about half the menu) and also do a lunch time deal.

Tasty food, friendly staff and good value, definitely recommend!

1  Thank sallyobrien2017

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Visited Taco Mazama today at 11:30 ordered Pork & Haggis burrito bowl. The food was really awful and the quality was poor. Never seen any Burrito place measuring the meat. Not worth the money spent.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Yummy fast food Mexican. Big portions and has something for everyone. Good price for a large portion. They also do deliveries to local places. Overall really yummy and We would defiantly go again.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We visited Taco Mazama on Renfield Street in Glasgow on Saturday 17/03/18.

We both had burritos, mine was the shredded chilli beef & my boyfriend had the chargrilled chicken. We were both ravenous having been on the move all day and our servers were brilliant in packing our meal with lots of lovely flavours!

We love our burritos and have sampled from lots of establishments throughout Glasgow but this has to be the best burrito place in the city centre. Never disappointed and the staff are very friendly and keen to make your visit the best possible.

Looking forward to my next visit. Hopefully I can do this more often as we’re moving to Glasgow this weekend. We are frequent visitors to the city & have always loved finding a tasty place to eat, we’ve found one and I doubt I’ll tire of my favourite shredded chilli beef burrito anywhere in the near future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I went to tour Renfield street branch today at lunch time today. There was a queue but it seemed to move quick enough. I had a burrito with brown rice, cheese, lettuce, mild salsa and guacamole. The young girl serving me was very pleasant and crammed so much into my burrito the wrap burst. The manager made a joke about it being her first day which it clearly wasn't but a quick transfer and it was wrapped in no time.
I don't like Spicy food so sometimes Mexican food isn't for me but oh my word the flavour of this burrito was intense. The brown rice was definitely a good upgrade and the guacamole was to die for!
Great food and also I love seeing people smiling,joking and enjoying their work.
Superb!