1,037 results
All reviewstunnocks tea cakesswallow hotelibrox stadiumteacaketribute nightgreat hotelbellahouston parkcity centresubway stationreception staffwater pressuregreat nightwould highly recommend this hotelcomfy bedgreat showera lovely staycooked breakfast
Reviewed 11 June 2018

I stayed here with 3 others last week. This hotel was booked by myself last year which lead to me booking the wrong nights on booking.com. Booking.com could not have been any less helpful with my admittedly own silly mistake however, i got in touch with the managed at this hotel and they went to great length to sort out some of my mistake which i am very grateful for. On arrival we were greeted by Tony on reception who was fantastic on check in and check out... even when the 4 prosecco soaked ladies tried to knock the tunnocks tea cake display down behind him!! we hadnt been out in a while.
The room was perfect as was our stay. I also liaised with Sam over email with regards to my booking who was also very accommodating and willing to answer any questions i had. I found the whole experience with GoGlasgow urban hotel to have the personal touch with nothing being to much trouble for the staff. We will all most definitely be back. thanks again!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Graham U, General Manager at GoGlasgow Urban Hotel by Compass Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Good Morning Lynsey S,
It was a pleasure to have you as guests of the hotel.
So glad you enjoyed the welcome, accommodation and our friendly staff.
Thank you for the lovely comments regarding our staff, I will personally pass on your thanks to Tony & Sam.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

The hotel is a lot older and it shows. Elevators broken when we arrived. No A/C in the rooms so we were hot and did not get much sleep. Mold in the shower. Musty smell in the bathroom. Would not stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank rach388

Good Morning rach388,
Thank you for our review following your recent stay with us here at GoGlasgow.
I am so sorry you did not feel you could inform us of your issues during your stay and we could of moved you and helped accommodate your needs.
We only have one elevator in the hotel which is normally fully operational - it was out for a short period for its 6 monthly check -
so sorry for the inconvenience.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

After 4 hours drive we expected to be able to relax at this hotel. Upon check in, the receptionist could not find our reservation so we had to look through emails on our phones to find it. We were then given the key to a room at the end of corridor on the third floor. Room was spacious but I discovered a hole in the wall (see photo), which I thought would not affect our stay so I went on to unpack and partner had a shower. When I went into the bathroom, the ceiling was covered in mold (see photo), we demanded to change our room fearing for our health. We were then given another room but unfortunately the noise was unbearable next to the highway. We settled in the third room. It was fine until we heard the couple next door at 11pm, the walls are so thin we could hear everything. Around 7am we were waken up by noise of slammed doors in the corridor. The one point is given to the on-site parking.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank globalhighlander
Graham U, General Manager at GoGlasgow Urban Hotel by Compass Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Good Afternoon Globalhighlander,

Thank you for our review following your recent stay with us here at GoGlasgow.

I am so sorry your experience at GoGlasgow was not an relaxing experience and not our normal level of service.

Sincere apologies regarding the unfortunate issues you have experienced, I am sorry we never managed to meet all your needs after moving you rooms around the hotel.

I only wish you had spoken to us before leaving the hotel, we have tried to call you and left you a message.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed here a few times now and as always, I’ve had a great stay. The hotel is ideally located - 10 mins on the tube takes you to the centre of town and within walking distance of the Hydro. Our room was spacious, modern, spotlessly clean and super comfy beds. The staff are always friendly and will do anything they can to make your stay comfortable. This really is a fab find.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Graham U, General Manager at GoGlasgow Urban Hotel by Compass Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Good Morning Irene M,
It was a pleasure to have you as guests of the hotel.
So glad you enjoyed the location and accommodation.
Thank you for the lovely comments regarding our staff.
Graham General Manager

Reviewed 1 June 2018

This is a good hotel, reasonably priced with good but basic services. It is not in a great location (500 metres from Rangers' Ibrox Stadium), does not have a gym/swimming pool but it is a solid and unpretentious hotel which delivers well on what it promises.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Graham U, General Manager at GoGlasgow Urban Hotel by Compass Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Good Morning Occasionaldiner5,
It was a pleasure to have you as guests of the hotel.
So glad you enjoyed the basic services and it is value for money.
We strive to offer a high level of quality and service regardless of how busy we are.