US$158
US$142
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$155
US$130
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$161
US$115
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Fraser Suites Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$102
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$269
US$107
  • Pool
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$146
US$142
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$103
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$227
US$183
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

Albion Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$75
Priceline
2,949 results
All reviewsthermal experiencemarble bathroomharris tweedmarket menucocktail barspa facilitiesbeautiful hoteldeluxe roomfive star hotelhotel guestsbirthday treatporridgefull scottish breakfastcooked breakfastfollowing morningan overnight staycity centre
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Friday afternoon and we pull up to the entrance to this hotel across the road. “Welcome back” is the first thing we hear from the quite excellent doorman. Out he comes crossing the road taking our bags into reception. We simply do not his name but he was on duty at 5pm yesterday.
This is how a completely seamless luxury experience starts.
Room 118. A new room is setting mew standards for a 5 star hotel. We like modern rooms with tech. This has it as well as class. 50 inch screen, jack and Jill sinks, sunken bath, wet room with monsoon shower, electric controls, massive comfy bed etc etc.
Service is pristine. Without a doubt the best in Glasgow.
Food is excellent including the tricky matter of room service.
Why this hotel is not number 1 on this site beggars belief.
Thank you to all especially Gordon.

Room Tip: 118–it’s the biz.
2  Thank mattylane74
Murray T, General Manager at Blythswood Square, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mattylane74,

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to pass on your feedback. And I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us so much. The monsoon shower is usually a favourite as are the massive comfy beds. Thank you again for your kind comments, I will be sure to pass them on and I do hope that we can welcome you back again very soon.

Kindest regards,

Murray A. Thomson - General Manager

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Nice hotel with small but modern rooms, comfy beds and friendly staff. We didn't try the restaurant however the main bar on the first floor is a good place for a pre dinner drink. Getting to and from your room is a nightmare. One of the elevators was out and that probably added to the labyrinthine maze of corridors, doors and steps that one must traverse to find rooms beginning with '3' that are actually on level 2...
Might try somewhere else next time in Glasgow.

Dear Guest,

I was delighted that read that you enjoyed your experience with us at the Blythswood Square Hotel .

I was very glad to hear that you enjoyed our Salon Bar and most importantly that we met your expectations in terms of the service you received. I have already passed on your kind words to the team here. I would like to apologize about the lift being out of service and that you had struggled to find your room.

If you would like to discuss this further, please contact me on
Murray.Thomson@theprincipalhotel.com.

Kindest regards,
Murray Thomson.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here with a friend for the night. We were a little disappointed with the housekeeping, but we spoke to the manager and they rectified all problems instantly. I've never had an establishment want to fix something so eagerly before.
The beds were soft, the blankets and pillows were fluffy, the bathroom was beautiful and the shower was like standing in a rainforest.
There was ample space for two people in our small room.
They stock soy milk here so it was wonderful to order a coffee whenever I wanted and not have to leave the hotel.
The vegetarian breakfast was delicious, I left out the egg to make it vegan.
Breakfast finished at 11, we got in at 10:50 and they still served us a cooked breakfast.
I found it strange that while it was a fancy building they played hip hop music in the lobby. I was however very pleased with this as I love hip hop and found it relaxing to have something familiar in a new environment. So thumbs up to whoever chooses the music played in the public areas.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Murray T, General Manager at Blythswood Square, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear Melody V,

I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, that you were comfortable and enjoyed the music and the breakfast so much. I am sorry that that you were disappointed with the housekeeping, I have passed on your comments to our housekeeping manager to be reviewed but I am glad that we managed to rectify the issue promptly. Hopefully we can welcome you back again very soon. Kindest regards, Murray A. Thomson - General Manager

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Another visit to this exceptional hotel - a super base from which to see the amazing Blue Rose Code perform on two consecutive nights at the Cottier Theatre.

As ever, your experience at the Blythswood starts with the welcome from David and his team as you arrive. A warm welcome for ‘regulars’ or ‘first timers’ is guaranteed.

Every member of Staff knows how important the guests are and will ensure that your stay will be trouble free.

Highly recommended

1  Thank Tricia L

Dear Tricia L.

Thank you so much for your kind comments about our staff. We appreciate your feedback very much I have also passed on your review to Davis as well. I hope that we can see you again very soon. Warmest regards, Murray A. Thomson - General Manager

Reviewed 8 June 2018

We stayed here the day after our wedding before travelling to the airport and had a fantastic stay. Rooms were extremely comfortable and spacious (and also quiet despite being in the city) and the restaurant is absolutely superb as well. The whole place feels classy and I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Harkinchris,

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay so much and that we could be part of your celebration. Congratulations to you both!! Hopefully we can welcome you back again very soon. All the very best, Murray A. Thomson - General Manager