“Amazing Experience”

The Gin Spa
Ranked #6 of 55 Spas & Wellness in Glasgow
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Created by the team who launched Gin71 in 2014, Gin Spa brings together a deep understanding and knowledge of gin botanicals, with the award-winning team's focus on crafting superb customer experiences. Opened in December 2017, Gin Spa is the very first botanically inspired day spa in the world, and offers visitors a truly unique experience right in the stylish Merchant City area of Glasgow.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Today (2nd May) was my first time at the Gin Spa, and it was absolutely fabulous! I had a facial which in the end left me feeling relaxed and refreshed. The atmosphere was lovely and calming and you instantly feel it when you walk in the door. The staff are all very professional and pleasant. The therapist I had, Anna, made me feel very welcome and was very friendly. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience, as well as the gin! I will definitely be back and probably very soon.

All reviews
"doggy bag"
in 3 reviews
"afternoon tea"
in 17 reviews
"rose tea"
in 2 reviews
"lovely glass of prosecco"
"fever tree"
"venues"
in 3 reviews
"salon"

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

What a lovely time we spent at the Spa. From the welcoming rose tea, the relaxing facial and a gin to finish - bliss. The afternoon tea we included in our package was very good. I would highly recommend a visit.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Myself and a friend booked the Just the Tonic spa experience. It was lovely and relaxing, the fruit tea on arrival was delicous and set the scene. We chose our treatment, both opting for facials which were relaxing. We then chose our gin - I chose a pre mixed fruity one as I'm not that keen on gin and my friend chose a minty type gin. Both came wiith fruit and were delicious. All staff were lovely and checked a number of times that we were happy.

We opted to sit outside on the easy chairs to drink our gin and then went over to the eaterie opposite for our cream tea - this was delicious, although the table was a little crowded with the cakes, scones, prosecco, gin and teapots! It was a lovely experience all round.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

I visited The Gin Spa following the best gluten free afternoon tea I've ever had. I had a fantastic selection of cakes and home made scones. We took a doggy bag as couldn't finish it. The service in the restaurant was really good and we didn't feel rushed at all. The glass of progress also went down really well. We then moved on to the Spa. Melanie the Manager couldn't do enough to make us feel welcome. We were firstly offered some herbal tea. I opted for nails and Nicola then took over. She made a fab job of my nails and was really friendly. and I enjoyed a gin whilst having my nails done. We then moved on to the chill out area where we saw the fever trea trolley ! I'd highly recommend this as a treat for yourself or a fantastic gift for someone. My friend enjoyed a facial and will definitely go back

2  Thank mgirl2018