Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$412
Hotels.comUS$412
Orbitz.comUS$412
CheapTicketsUS$412
FindHotelUS$412
eDreamsUS$413
All reviews chef dean restaurant wasn t chocolate muffin birthday treat roll top bath junior suite noise from the street tasting menu hotel is lovely three night stay would highly recommend this hotel comfy bed large bathroom both mornings room was spotless eggs benedict the location is perfect
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 June 2021

We’ve just had 3 nights in Kinnettles Hotel and can’t speak highly enough about it. We stayed in a Suite which was excellent and from the time we arrived until the minute we left the Staff were great. Nothing was too much trouble for anybody. Full Scottish breakfast was delicious and following it you didn’t need to eat until the Evening. The Hotel is in a great Location, close to Town, the Beach and of course, the Golf Course. Thank you to all the Staff for making our trip so enjoyable

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2021

Our experience at Kinnettles and St Andrews was wonderful, with very attentive staff providing our every need. The breakfast in the morning was incredible, keeping with traditional Scottish ingredients. I would recommend anyone visiting St Andrews to stay here.

Reviewed 7 June 2021

We have just returned from a child free night away at the Kinnettles. Beautiful hotel, very luxurious. We stayed in a Junior Suite which was a good size, with a super comfy bed. The General Manager was very attentive and the staff were fantastic. The hotel is located right in the centre of the town within walking distance of lots of fantastic restaurants and bars. I would highly recommend and we look forward to returning soon.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2020

Booked this hotel based on reviews good reviews. On arrival discovered the room allocated was not the one I booked but didn't say anything because the room was very nice and well appointed. The room was on the front of the hotel overlooking the street. It became apparent that there is basically no sound proofing at all - no double glazing etc which means that the noise of the road is constant AND HEAVY through the night, not just traffic but people out and about! Although it is a small town, this road is extremely busy with lorries, cars etc but the fact is that if you are in this part of the hotel the experience will be as if the bed is at the side of the road. Neither my daughter or myself slept at all ! I spoke to the receptionist the next morning , no explanation of why given a different room to the one booked but di suggest I email the manager as she was only filling in - I have emailed twice but not received any reply or even an acknowledgement ! Not really the standard of customer service or experience that fits with a very expensive hotel !

Room tip: Rooms at the front are VERY noisy
Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank Gina T
Kinnettles Team, General Manager at Kinnettles Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2020

Hello, i am sorry about the issues you had with your stay, the hotel is situated within the town centre and St Andrews can be a very busy place. I am sorry it was not the room you wanted we did upgrade you from the standard Deluxe room to a Deluxe suite. i am sorry regarding this. I would like to talk this through with yourself and we can discuss these points further, please call me on 01334473387 would be great to talk and discuss your concerns regarding your stay.

Michael

Reviewed 24 October 2020

We stayed at Kinettles for one night. The hotel is lovely and comfortable. The first room we were offered did not have a bath so we chose instead a smaller room with a roll top bath. It was lovely. The room was well appointed and the bathroom was great with a fab shower as well as the bath. A very comfy bed and a nespresso coffee machine made for a great stay. The room was very clean and we felt safe with their Covid procedures.

I had read in other reviews that because of Covid, some people had breakfast delivered to their rooms in a box as the restaurant wasn’t serving hot breakfasts. It was therefore a lovely surprise to learn this was no longer the case. To make things safe and ensure the restaurant never got too busy, we had to book a slot and pre order the night before. The eggs benedict I had was absolutely delicious, definitely 10+/10.

The hotel is lovely however the main asset is the staff. They we’re fantastic, friendly and so eager to help make your stay an enjoyable one. They have the service level spot on, friendly and super helpful but not at all obtrusive. Special mention to Michael who was very professional but so much fun with it.

Date of stay: October 2020

Hello,

Thank you for such a wonderul review, i am so glad you enjoyed your stay, here at Kinnettles we like to turn moments into memories and would love to see you here again.

please contact me directly for any future stays and we will ensure you are well looked after