All reviews travel lodge petrol station bp garage an industrial estate chinese buffet business park marks and spencer great value for money room was clean great sleep low price visiting family key card pleasant staff main road fife coast friendly welcome
Reviewed 24 April 2018

Great two nights stay.Very friendly staff. We have stayed at few times & would highly recommend it. Great for visiting surrounding areas. Room was as expected- very clean & fresh.A few eateries close.

Room Tip: Room fresh & clean - lovely cleaner who is very friendly.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 23 April 2018

My husband & I were attending a friends celebration in Kirkcaldy. We booked an overnight stay at Travelodge Glenrothes. Lovely clean rooms & very friendly staff. A Marks and Spencer’s Simply Food opposite was the icing on the cake. Well pleased I would recommend.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 April 2018

Great staff very friendly and could not do enough for me. Price great. It is not the ritz but very clean and comfortable and great value for money. It was reasonably busy but extremely quiet at night, so great sleep. I will be staying there again soon.
Garage across the road has a small marks and Spencer’s section and Take away snacks. So easy food to hand.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night with my daughter en route to St. Andrews for an open day. Check in fast and friendly. Room clean and comfortable beds. Hot shower with decent water pressure. Only negative is the lack of signposts directing you into the car park

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2018

Entrance to car park is not clearly marked so I wasn't exactly sure where to go, then found the bed hadn't been made properly (sheets on the wrong way) so had to remake the bed before I could get into it. I am tall so my feet reach the bottom of the bed, if I was shorter I might not have noticed that the sheets didn't completely cover the mattress!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge