“Fantastic Massage”
Review of The Healing Room

The Healing Room
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: The Healing Room is a complementary therapy business in Dunfermline, Fife. The therapies on offer are: massage; hypnotherapy; reiki; meditation; and life coaching. This is a relatively new business and is very well reviewed. The therapy room is beautiful, welcoming, cosy, peaceful and quiet. The business owner and therapist has a reputation for putting clients and ease and making their visit relaxed and enjoyable. The main focus of published reviews is comment on the extremely high quality massage on offer. The massage is a full-body hot oil massage, which is normally one-hour long, but thirty minute and ninety minute massages are also popular. If a client books a one-hour massage appointment, then the massage lasts for sixty minutes - not forty-five minutes, which is the case in most salons. There are hot shower facilities available. There is only one therapist, therefore only one client at any one time, which means visitors have the full care and attention of the therapist.
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Just come away feeling like a new man after a fantastic Massage. Highly rated.
Never had a massage where the masseuse works so hard to pinpoint the areas of pain.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutely amazing....Patricia deserves a medal I suffer from restless legs after back op and I always leave feeling amazing and always sleep well after I've been if I could afford it I would go everyday after work even though you will be hard pushed to find a better service and value for money thanks again for all your hard work

Tricia G, Owner at The Healing Room, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Thank you very much! Much appreciated.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Decided to give it a go after months of neck and shoulder pain and have absolutely no regrets. Only ever had 3 massages in my life prior to this one so I'm not an expert but I thought this was really good. I had the back and shoulder massage and the cost was very reasonable.The hour passed by very quickly and my symptoms have all but gone. I will return again in the future, no question. Thank you!

1  Thank GerryD72
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

It has took me awhile to find someone who can give a really deep and powerful massage. I finally found it here. Was very professional and relaxing not to mention great value for money. Will defo be back.

2  Thank Kyle R
See more reviews
Reviewed 28 February 2018

The atmosphere put me at ease as soon as I walked in. The massage Tricia gave me was absolutely amazing. I then had hypnotherapy and was truly in such a calming state that I have never felt in a long time! Tricia loves her job and this definitely comes over in her work. I would recommend her to anyone as she is such a lovely person who really cares about others. I will definitely be back.

1  Thank Senga T