Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
FindHotel
Trip.com
All reviews beautiful apartment pin code great location cafe noir minute walk princess street nespresso coffee machine perfect place to stay easy access within walking distance would definitely stay here again city centre busy road large bathroom enjoyed our stay twin room great shower
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 October 2020 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 nights in October 2020. We booked right before Edinburgh announced it was going into a local lockdown and we were worried this would affect our trip but it really didnt. These apartments have no reception desk so no need to see anyone to check in. They send you a door code before you arrive and that's all you need!

We stayed in room 7. The room was spotless when we got there and had absolutely everything we needed for the week. The living space was really pretty (forgot to take pics inside the room) the sofas were really cosy and the bathroom was amazing! The bed was super comfy but the pillows in this room could do with being updated as they were a little lumpy but apart from that I cannot fault the room at all!

The walls were definitely a little thin so we could hear when the people in the neighbouring room were...busy...but being at the top and back of the house we were away from the road and it was perfect.

Location is a 10 minute walk, if that, from Princess Street and the Grassmarket/old town area. Absolutely perfect location for us.

There is no lift so if you're not comfy doing the stairs I wouldn't suggest rooms on the top floor!

Would 100% stay here again.

2  Thank Emmy_and_James
Reviewed 16 October 2020

I’m almost scared to write such a great report in case it’s so booked up I never get in again!
Beautiful place in a great setting near Haymarket Station and just a short walk from the west end of Princes Street. Top quality linens and very comfortable bed. Bathroom (room 7) is huge. Everything immaculate.
So quiet and yet easy to get to all attractions. Highly recommended.
From first booking Alastair was incredibly helpful and when I needed to change date was straight back to me by text message.

1  Thank sandrak158
Reviewed 15 October 2020 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed in apartment number 4 from Friday the 9th to Sunday the 11th of October. Everything was perfect, the bed was comfy and it had all the facilities we needed in order to be very happy and comfortable with our stay. Would highly recommend if you are looking for a relaxed getaway!

1  Thank CRussell99
Reviewed 4 October 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for partners birthday and loved it. Clean spacious and modern. 2 minutes walk from the train station. We will defo return! We stayed in apartment 3 and have already recommended to friends!

1  Thank donnam718
Reviewed 29 September 2020

Absolutely Fabulous from arriving Friday 25th September
to leaving 28th overwhelmed by the lovely decor and size of rooms
the easy access to the West End and all the various attractions..
I have already recommended this apartment to my friends
I am not easily pleased so doing this is a delight

Date of stay: September 2020