“Amazing as ever”
Review of The Shore Clinic

The Shore Clinic
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Our contact numbers 07964577083 (kate) 07872925633 (magda)
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I've been to see both therapists here and I have to say they are both fantastic. Stylish surroundings and peaceful and friendly atmosphere add up to a wonderful experience. I can't recommend highly enough

All reviews
"calves"
"techniques"
"uplifting"

Reviewed 15 February 2018

I enjoyed a wonderful relaxing massage today with Kate. I'm a regular client but she always manages to introduce different styles to suit how I'm feeling and to sort out any aches and pains.
Today's massage started with a superb head massage which had me drifting off before the massage proper even started. There then followed almost two hours of relaxation and recuperation which keeps me ready for a busy week.
I continue to enjoy the peaceful atmosphere in The Shore and look forward to these regular sessions to keep me fit and well. Well worth a visit!

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

My Mum treated me to the VIP winter warmer package at The Shore Clinic. I live in Leith and had never been before. I’ve been to lots of the usual big spas- compared to them The Shore Clinic was in a different league!

I had a 90min full body massage with hot stones and it was by far the best message I’ve ever had. The facial and foot treatment were also fantastic. After 2.5hours of complete relaxation we were then treated to a lovely cupcake and tea to round off a great morning.

I would highly recommend The Shore Clinic. Kate and Magda are just lovely, really knowledgable and will really look after you.

1  Thank sunnysideup26
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Strained my back somehow and remembered The Shore Clinic. A phone call later found me in the healing hands of Magda. She is just amazing, I cannot recommend her enough. But you don’t need to have a sore back to enjoy the pleasure of The Shore Clinic so I will be back very soon! You should try it!