US$76
Ibis Edinburgh Centre South Bridge(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$92
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

Leonardo Hotel Edinburgh Murrayfield(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$79
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

US$144
US$122
US$208
US$185
Doubletree
US$223
US$177
  • Breakfast included
West End Hostel(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$80
US$67
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

Cairn Hotel Edinburgh(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$86
  • Bar/Lounge
US$94
Travelodge
    All reviewsprivilege roomapple tvlovely hotelminute walkprinces streetlothian roadusher halltesco expressquiet locationstorage spacecoffee machinethe sofa bedwould highly recommend this hotelcity centrereception staffwould stay againbathroom door
    Reviewed 4 July 2018

Have stayed here for the Christmas, have booked suit, for 2 adults and 1 child get as complementary premium room with free drinks, it was very pleasantly. Reception and breakfast staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast with good choice.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
    Khaled I, General Manager at Mercure Edinburgh Haymarket, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear Mary_Edward999

Thank you for your feedback. much appreciated

We are glad that you have enjoyed the complimentary upgrade to our privilege rooms with its added amenities

Once again thank you and I hope we see next Xmas

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Great location for Edinburgh Castle and the main town centre.
    Tesco express over the road which was handy for water etc
    10 minutes walk from Haymarket train station, we also got the bus outside of here to Edinburgh Zoo
    Hotel was clean, noticed a few dusty bits and we had a broken hanger! Really friendly and helpful staff
    Breakfast was delicious, plenty of options...full English, cereals, yogurts and pastries etc
    We arrived at 12.30 thinking we would have to leave our bags and come back to check in at 2, but the room was ready so they let us straight in. We could also leave our bags when we checked out which was handy Would definitely recommend

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
    Khaled I, General Manager at Mercure Edinburgh Haymarket, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Dear ketsul_boppy

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. much appreciated

We are happy to learn that your overall experience was great and your expectations were met

I hope we can welcome you again in not to far in the future

Once again thank you

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

When we arrived the staff were very friendly, they were very informative and helpful. The room was very clean and with a very modern decor. The hotel was very quiet and we were not disturbed at all, unlike in previous hotels we have stayed in with rowdy guests. The price was very reasonable, given it was a last minute booking during a busy weekend.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
    Khaled I, General Manager at Mercure Edinburgh Haymarket, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear Anthony K

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay at The Mercure Edinburgh Haymarket..

We are glad that you have enjoyed with us and the hotel and its team met your expectations

Once again thank you and hope we can welcome you very soon

Regards

Reviewed 21 June 2018

I spent a night at the Mercure during a whirlwind trip to Edinburgh and thoroughly enjoyed my brief stay. I was fortunate enough to be upgraded to a privilege room, which although compact, was modern, clean, and had excellent amenities including a coffee machine. The bathroom amenities were also a pleasant surprise, with the mini toothbrush and toothpaste coming in handy for my flight(s) back to Australia - the airlines could learn a lot from this hotel about the little extras that are really appreciated by customers!

The entire hotel was modern, and the customer service was outstanding. I paid 10 pound for breakfast, which I found to be good value for money - the range of food and hot beverages was excellent, the staff were courteous and the setting was relaxing and pleasant (although perhaps that's because I didn't arrive until 9am!). A very nice place to sit and read the daily paper and mentally gear yourself up for the day ahead.

Mercure Haymarket is a bit of a walk from the Royal Mile and Waverley Train Station - I am a fit person, and it took me about 20 minutes to walk to and from the hotel - each way - from Waverley Station. I enjoy walking, the weather was beautiful, and I found the scenery interesting, so the distance wasn't an issue for me - it suited my needs perfectly. That being said, it is something to keep in mind if you are mobility impaired in any way, or have a desire to stay right in the centre of the action. I found the overall value for money for this hotel to be excellent, as you would not get something at this price point and high standard anywhere closer to the Royal Mile.

As mentioned, I could have easily stayed an extra week at Mercure Haymarket, and would very happily stay there again if I return to Edinburgh. As an extra aside (or assurance), the wifi was flawless, which is always very much appreciated.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
    Khaled I, General Manager at Mercure Edinburgh Haymarket, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Kristie B

Thank you sincerely for taking the time to share this comprehensive review of your recent stay with us.

We are delighted that overall you enjoyed your stays with us, we truly value your feedback

I have taken great pleasure in sharing your review with the team as there are so many elements that we should be proud of.

Thank you again for this.

I do hope we can welcome you back to stay with us when you are next in town.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

I stayed at this hotel on a business trip. The location was excellent and very convenient, just a few minutes' walk from the International Conference Center, and very close to downtown Edinburgh. The hotel (lobby, dining area and rooms) was spotless, with modern amenities, although the rooms were rather small. There isn't really any room to put down your suitcase on the stand they provide, unless you place it in front of the window, and there are no drawers -- only a relatively small closet adjacent to the bathroom, which uses the same sliding door as the bathroom (such that if the bathroom door is closed, the closet is open, and vice versa). For a single occupent though, it was sufficient. There's an LCD TV in the room with an AppleTV connected to it, which you can use via WiFi to play movies from your computer or phone -- a very nice touch! And the free WiFi in the room is decent, although you need to log into it again every day. The breakfast buffet, served between 7-11 every morning, was decent, with everything you'd expect for a British breakfast (including some Scottish specialties such as black pudding and haggis -- needless to say I avoided those!). The cost of the hotel was not cheap, but compared to other similar class hotels in the area, it was reasonably priced. All in all, I would recommend this hotel, if the room size is not an issue.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
    1  Thank igal27

Dear igal27

A delightful review to share with the team, thank you sincerely for taking the time to review your stay with us.

I am pleased that you enjoyed the high levels of service we are proud of and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind regards