“A kid in a grown-up candy shop”
Review of Cadenhead's

Cadenhead's
Ranked #3 of 203 Shopping in Edinburgh
Reviewed 18 March 2018

The staff are super-knowledgeable, kind, and helpful, and the whiskeys are top-notch. Trying to decide whether I can fit two more bottles in my suitcase ...

1  Thank torontoon
in 6 reviews
"islay"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I stopped by the shop in Feb 2018. I wanted a bottle of Scottish Whiskey as a souvenir. They have several casks of whiskey that they recommended and they let me sample them all. I like tasting a whiskey before I buy it. I selected the Scottish highland blend. It was smooth and hit all the right notes. They poured a 200 ml bottle for me and put my name on the label with the alc strength.,
My only regret was not buying several bottles. What a unique souvenir that will last decades.

2  Thank doug_petty
Reviewed 20 February 2018

I don't know that much about whisky but went on the Whisky experience and then stopped by Cadenhead's at the recommendation of a friend. If you are into whisky, particularly unique and and different ones, this is the place for you. The staff was very helpful and it was a great experience. They also have a good selection of gin and rum.

1  Thank Greg P
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Ended up buying from here twice in three days. Both staff members were polite and very knowledgeable. They even let my friend in early to get a last minute gift as our car was waiting. As for the whisky it's really stands out from most of what the other shops have to offer. Definitely going to visit next time we are in.