1,795 results
All reviews city centre the executive lounge close to the airport leisure club leisure facilities two double beds airlink bus steam room an early flight stayed here for one night family room haggis breakfast was excellent porridge princes street gym concierge
Reviewed 18 March 2016

I stayed here for 2 nights on business. My room was spacious, clean and well sound proofed from road noise. Free fast WIFI which was good.The swimming pool was great. My only complaint was the service charge they add to your bill when dining there.Good size car park.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights on business.
Hotel is clean, bedrooms first class. Staff are friendly and courteous and food is great with excellent wifi coverage throughout.

But why 4 stars not 5?
Bar food & Service including charges.....
Seating in the bar area and not main restaurant, I was served my food and never checked on until finished.
My plate was whipped away whilst I was just placing my cutlery down on the last bite! Only to be asked, whilst still chewing, if I wanted dessert?!

To get the additional service charge automatically added, only caused for unnecessary indigestion!
It should be my choice whether to "tip" or pay service charges based on the service received, not hotel policy.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 March 2016

This was the third time that we have stayed in the Marriot and it has not changed at all. The staff are very friendly and always seem to be happy as they go about their daily chores . Rooms are spacious and clean and the restaurant serves excellent food. One down side to this trip was an error made on my bill . Some other party had charged a meal and drinks to my room and when discussed at reception was cleared up quickly. When home I received a call from a manager who was quite intimidating and demanding about the added items. However , shortly after I received a further call with an apology , which I accepted . Point to note , always check your bill and have it cleared before leaving hotel. To sum up it was a super break in a lovely hotel and I will be returning to the Marriott .

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2016

I cannot say enough good things about the Edinburgh Marriott Hotel.
The front desk/reception staff greet you with a smile. The check in process was smooth. (Thank you Patricia)
Housekeeping does a wonderful job of cleaning and refreshing the room.
If you need advice on where to go or what to see, Gary the concierge will tailor your day to your needs.

The hotel is conveniently located near the Edinburgh Airport. The bus stop is literally across the street and for only 1.5 pounds the AirLink 100 will take you into the city where you will be able to walk and explore the area.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2016

Came with my partner during a weekend to wander around Edinburgh and the zoo. On the main bus route so very convenient (about £2.70 for a return to town), although slightly too far to walk. Staff were lovely, we were given a selection of which floor to have, and which side of the building. Reasonable sized pool, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi were all lovely, as well as a gym. Breakfast was great, had a large selection and also runs to late morning for people who prefer a lie-in. Room was great too - beds were comfy, air con, bath, large TV and even a champagne bucket with an ice dispenser down the corridor. Would recommend!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com