“Very nice and affordable”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
floor plan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
StvKoehle...
Waxhaw, North Carolina
“Very nice and affordable”
Reviewed 18 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Very nice location and the apartment was clean and well furnished. The main en suite bedroom got stuffy and we could not figure out any way of opening the window. With no AC, it was a little uncomfortable. We had to sleep with the door open so that we could get the air from the open windows in the other rooms. Otherwise, it was very nice.

_p_neeves...
Sittingbourne, United Kingdom
“Great place. Definitely recommend”
Reviewed 14 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

great place from which to explore the city. Clean, Warm (and believe me, Edinburgh was freezing) Beds very comfy (pull out sofa bed not so, but when are they ever).
loads of room for the five of us. Seemed very secure, has a lockable gated entrance to the street. milk,tea and coffee waiting for us, nice touch, and allowed us to leave our bags in the hallway for a couple of extra hours for a last look around and a meal before going to the airport. very good all round .definitely recommend this apartment.

Kana B
Maplewood, NJ
“Very nice apartment”
Reviewed 16 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We stayed at the Edmonstone Suites last week for Easter break for a few days. We arrived in Edinburgh about 9am and since the apartment had not been rented out the day prior, we were allowed to have access to the apartment that morning. That was so appreciated as it allowed us to have a few hours nap, grab some groceries and then get started in the early afternoon. Our "plan b" was to wander around Edinburgh in a daze until the apartment was ready. Our contact at the rental agency was quite clear that if the apartment got a last minute rental for that day, then they would not be able to accommodate us - but we lucked out. We had a few hiccups - the wifi went out on day 2 but I figured it wouldn't kill my son not to be online (and there was a ton of public wifi everywhere we went), so I emailed the rental company but did not follow up with a phone call and it was out for the last 2 days of our trip. Also, I wanted the beds in the second apartment to be set up as two twins but they were connected as one bed. It was pointed out to me that I booked the room as "double" (which I mistakenly thought meant two people). I was told that it would cost 30 pounds to have this rectified (beds taken apart and new linens put on, although I asked if new linens could be dropped off and we would deal with taking the bed apart and making up the beds ourselves), which I thought was a bit steep, but since we were only there a few nights, I had my sister and mother sleep in the same bed. Just be aware of that and be very specific. Ultimately, it was totally my fault and otherwise communications with the rental company was fast, efficient and prompt. Apartment layout was great and offered a lot of privacy for the 5 of us (the kitchen and living room both have doors that you can close) and as everyone mentions, was very well equipped and well located. Saintsbury grocery store was about a 5-7 min walk away with all the groceries that you need (bring your own grocery bags or pay 5p each). I was a little concerned regarding the bars which were located close by. They can get a little rowdy on a weekend, but the apartment's location in the courtyard made the noise virtually non-existent. We left the apartment according to directions and I promptly received back my entire deposit about 2 days later.

* Be aware that for some reason, in the UK, home brew coffee machines like we have in the States do not exist and the closest you will get will be french press coffee or Nescaffe instant. The apartment had a french press but I have to admit, I found that embarrassingly difficult to get over while on my vacation...

Management Response
19 Apr 2017
Thank you for finding the time to leave a review for Edmonstone and there were many positive aspects to your stay. The confusion on bed set up was very unfortunate. Preparation of the properties is sub-contracted and any changes to a property preparation once a booking has commenced does unfortunately incur a fee for their time & laundry costs. Regards, Glenn Ford ESC Ltd
goodship8...
uk
“Perfect”
Reviewed 29 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Excellent apartment, very well equipped and very clean. Some lovely finishing touches i.e. tea, coffee and milk available on arrival. Perfect location, although some late night noise tho expected being very close to the Grassmarket.

Management Response
30 Mar 2017
Thank you for finding the time to leave a review and indicating that Edmonstone contributed to a successful trip to Edinburgh. Regards, Glenn Esc Ltd
swisstrav...
Zermatt, Switzerland
“Great apartment”
Reviewed 25 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Had a really pleasant stay here. The place was spacious, well kitted out and good value. The location and area is fantastic. My only complaint would be the late arrival fee, it seemed a little unfair as there was only one flight we could take and we informed well in advance.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing