“Simply the best”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: New Town
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

After reading reviews thought we would pay a visit today at lunchtime
Fantastic freshly made food
Cosy and comfortable interior
Absolutely lovely staff

We ordered the small nachos to start which was enough for the 2 of us full of cheese homemade guacamole , refried beans
Salsa ect
Followed by fish tacos and fish with lime / chilli rice soft tacos and a lovely salad both lovely dishes
Definitely recommend

1  Thank xtina2015
Write a ReviewReviews (1,436)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Food was fantastic, the nachos were superb and didn’t scrimp of the toppings. I had the Borrego Con Miel for main and it was delicious. As stated in the title they have a wide variation of flavoured margaritas to compliment the meal.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The venue is small and looks great. The staff were attentive and efficient. It was just a shame that my dinner wasn't half as good as my other halves! The best bits. The starters of chorizo for my partner and guacamole for me - both tasty. The drink menu was interesting and good specials. The dessert of churros - yummy! Slightly less sweet but you have chocolate and ice cream which helps. Now for the mains. My other half had the lamb with potato which was gorgeous - wasn't even a special. Very impressed. I ordered enchilada which, if I had read previous reviews about, I wouldn't have ordered. Never had a bad one before until now. It was watery, tasteless, and doughy. I should have complained as I usually do - not sure why I didn't because they won't learn otherwise. I did note the chefs going outside to smoke in front of the restaurant - probably not a great idea. Overall, I just wish I had ordered something different for a change.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very delicious food amazing view and atmosphere... the staff are so friendly. Also, the owner so polite and kind. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very good food in a pleasant environment. Word of warning: the nachos are huge. I cannot overestimate how big they are.

1  Thank Remmy F