“Excellent food and service ”
Review of All Bar One

All Bar One
Ranked #992 of 2,804 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Description: All Day Food Menu along with a choice of Cocktails, a wide Wine and Beer section with relaxed service.
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I travel a lot for work so eating at airports is a necessary evil. I was really surprised at how tasty the food was here, coupled by excellent service by Kirsty. Will definitely be my go to place at Edinburgh airport

Date of visit: May 2018
General Manager A, Manager at All Bar One, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Hi Laura,

I am glad you enjoyed our food and service, I'm sure Kirsty will be delighted to know she could help. Thanks for leaving us a review and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

After our last visit here in August, chose to have a couple of drinks before our early morning flight, as it's not as busy as the Wetherspoon's and was also nearer our departure gate.

In fact, there was hardly anyone there, but the service left a bit to be desired. Perhaps we were sitting in the wrong seats, but it certainly took some time to be served.

Had a couple of cappucinos at £2.95 each, served with a few Smarties and then decided on a pre-holiday cocktail - a mimosa at £6.25.

Breakfast menu looked good, but we knew we were getting food on the flight, so we didn't partake.

Date of visit: March 2018
General Manager A, Manager at All Bar One, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am glad you enjoyed your visit, however I apologize for the less than speedy service. I hope you will revisit us in the future.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

I have to admit I was very surprised at the A+ dining experience we had in Edinburgh airport. Yessy, our server, was attentive, friendly, and welcoming. We would highly recommend dining there if you find yourself in the Edinburgh Airport. The food was very good - we ordered lightly breaded cod filet in a wrap and a burger. Yum.

Date of visit: April 2018
General Manager A, Manager at All Bar One, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Hi Carol!

Thank you very much for your lovely review. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your visit with us! We look forward to seeing you again in the future

Best Wishes

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Not too expensive for an airport, the food was very good quality. Service was quick & cheerful, I’d definitely recommend.

Date of visit: April 2018
General Manager A, Manager at All Bar One, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank You for your lovely review! We look forward to seeing you again in future!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Checked up this place online before heading to the airport and decided on having lunch here because of the possibility of having a vegan lunch at the airport. They have a vegan burger with fries on the menu for £11,95. They also have healthier choices with salads and quinoa etc.

We were quickly seated and had our orders taken care of. It didn’t take long for the food to arrive. Even though it’s a busy place, it is well staffed and the waitress came to make sure everything was to our satisfaction. The tap water was no charge. Food was neatly presented and well made. Good taste. Can recommend this place for a pre-flight meal.

Hi there!

Thank you for your feedback! I am happy to hear we were able to meet your needs and that everything was to your satisfaction. I hope should you fly from Edinburgh again you will revisit us to try more of our delicious vegan options.

Best Wishes